- Supervision and evaluation of implemented projects and evaluation of the quality of the materials used, which include installation of solar energy cells and establishment of a sewage network.
- Construction of Water Harvesting Infrastructure and improving the Community’s.
- Provides information to executive teams, managers and supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Making recommendations to Management Team on measure to improve performance and quality.
- Share own ideas to make the business work more easier / less cost
- To conduct supplier audits and assist in supplier approval and performance monitoring.
environmental consultant (intern)
- Waste strategy for business
- Policy advise for government
- Economic modelling
- Technology assessment
- Waste stream innovation
- Market scoping study
- Education & marketing program.
- Prepare written, oral, tabular, and graphic reports summarizing treatment process during normal operation and the necessary inspections,checklists and follow up study for proper maintenance and operation of treatment processes .
- Collecting required documents, manuals and data for reproducing them in a comprehensive manner.
- Build and maintain database of information about equipment (flotation tank, disc filter etc), components ( pumps,valves etc) and measurement units (flow meter, turbidity meter etc).
- Discuss with engineers and operators to test protocols during troubleshooting and/or during chemical-fire hazard.
environmental consultant (project manager)
- Advise industries or government agencies about environmental policies and standards.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Preparing EIA, IEE and EMP report by compliance with Environmental Conservation Law, Rules and EIA Procedures (2015)
- Coordinating stakeholders for EIA, IEE and EMP works
- Conducting Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental advisory by implementing an Environmental Management System
- pollution and waste management
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring & enforcement
- Maintaining an administration system, by ensuring that records (reports and findings) are filed.
senior environmental consultant
- Environmental Authorizations (EAs)
- Water Use Licence Applications (WULA)
- Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) and Programmes (EMPRs)
- Basic Assessment Reports (BARs)
- Health Safety Environment and Communities (HSEC)
- Prospecting, Mining Permit and Mining Right Applications
- Prospecting and Mining Work Programmes
- Collected data and prepared periodic reports on environmental issues, reducing the impact of the development to the environment through the mitigation measures formed and implemented by the developers.
- Assisted in undertaking Environmental Impact Assessment/ Audits on projects presented to NEMA Kenya, reducing environmental impacts of development projects.
- Conducted independent research on urban transport and road infrastructure in then area of environmental monitoring, data and assessments to determine suitability, validity and accuracy of data provided by different sources before presenting the findings to the Governor.
- Devised an Environmental Management System which allowed the proponent to ensure the contractors fulfill their environmental obligation on their behalf in order to protect the environment and ensure environmental safety within different towns.
- Developed an idea my employer acted upon, increasing the client base from 2% in 2014 to an increase of 6% by mid 2016.
- Identified current environmental policy and management systems that enhanced productivity of the company by 10% when writing reports to present to the environment body NEMA.
- Participated in capacity building, raising awareness and outreach activities with the team, training 12 supervisors from different site visits ensuring safety measures were met as required by the environmental bodies in Kenya and the construction agency.