- Properly vet and qualify prospective students for WGU degree programs to ensure that each student will be a successful graduate.
- Work with students to help them through the enrollment process to ensure that they meet university deadlines in a timely manner.
- Provide students with all of the information that they require to determine if WGU is a good fit for them to reach their educational goals.
- Able to consistently provide knowledge of assigned school to prospective students with ease.
- Consult with prospective students, identify their goals, and assess their needs based on prior research and knowledge of the university.
- Successfully move students through the enrollment process, while balancing other assigned daily duties.
- Consistently meet deadlines and goals.