- Tested, inspected, analyzed, and managed aspects of highway construction projects alongside contractors, inspectors, engineers, and laborers.
- Assemble equipment used for oil extraction such as: pumps, motors, gas separators, intakes, and seals
- Coordinate the installation and maintenance of equipment
- Write technical reports for engineering review including tests performed on all equipment
- Implementation/Administrator of WellView & SiteView
- Validate field consultants daily reports for accuracy
- Review/validate/track well production using Carte through well tests & daily volumes
- Manage non-operated daily volumes uploading into Harmony
- Completing rod designs using RodStar
- Create & distribute well status changes to assist production analysts in maintaining accurate well data
- Assist with ARO accuracy and other special projects
- Cable fabrication manufacturing duties included: multi-pin, fiber optic, RF/coaxial, and Cat-5/Cat-6/twisted pair.
- Provided technical support for kitting and warehouse operations.
- Installed and modified network integration of Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) systems.
- Job responsibilities included soldering circuit card components, crimping contacts for harness builds, circuit card layout, circuit card manufacturing among several other miscellaneous build projects.
- Determined root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
- Assisted with various multi-million dollar contracts and supplied products to clients.
- Continually had to trouble shoot and problem solve to manufacture products.
- Interpreted engineering drawings, schematic diagrams and conferred with management a engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Assist in the development of new product services, expansion of existing products, and product troubleshooting
- Perform tests, analyze data, and document laboratory work of electrical nature
- Improve wiring and connection by soldering components
- Worked as a technician for a group of electrical engineers in the psychology department.
senior engineering technician
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee plant configuration and manage item configuration (SAP database).
- Coordinated all aspects of item configuration services, including manage risk identified to proactively identify potential issues and devise remedial actions.
- Provide technical support and services for engineering life of a plant projects (LOPP) and technical projects planning (Tech projects).
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual plant audits on item configuration and plant technical data to ensure asset’s conformance to plant standards and regulations.
- Review technical specifications and recommend engineering changes to achieve required organisational design objectives.
- Provide technical configuration management guidance or support during plant outages or shutdown.
- Focused on handle trouble at guest room
- Doing maintenance program
- Perform proctors.
- Broke concrete cylinders to test tensile strength.
- Assisted in conceptual design and testing of heating systems for curing composites.
- Assisted in development and testing of metallic cooling.
- Coordinated and assisted in installation, validation, and training of FANUC R-2000 robotic spray system.
- Directed and coordinated activities of technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, and testing of aircraft structures or aerospace products.
- Familiar with low observable processes and procedures.
- Familiar with composites fabrication and assembly.
- Assisted in conceptual tooling design for composite structures.
- Submit quarterly reports to the SEC Reporting Group
- Process invoices for payment
- Collect, set up, classify, maintain, and purge records and files according to the records retention policy
- Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform manufacturing line maintenance work in according to SOP.
- Perform daily routine work such as check gas, daily alignment check, daily check machine condition (target lifetime, cryo pump lifetime, daily alignment check).
- Maintain a good housekeeping (5S) at the work place.
- Carried out machine troubleshooting while machine breakdown.
- Carried out machine maintenance as a team according to schedule.
- Strictly adhere to clean room protocol. Report any discrepancies immediately.
- Involve in equipment improvement with engineer & vendor for installation and modification machine.
- Provide technical support for the Engineering Department including AFE preparation, PowerPoint
- presentation, cost forecasting, contract requests, and project schedules
- Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses
- Assist in the review of Area Operations and General Expense budget and manage area financial matters at direction of leadership
- Submit monthly SWBU Compression Needs and SWBU Plants List spreadsheet to the Engineering leaders
- Prepare and submit Purchase Orders and Work Orders
- Submit monthly accruals for the Engineering Department
- Preventive Maintenance / Cleaning of Machines Weekly.
- Machine Troubleshooting / Repair Machine Breakdown.
- Daily Monitoring of Machines.
- Keeping machines in good and quality conditions in my respective area.
- Handling machines in Loaf 1K Line, Cake Line, and Central Kitchen.
engineering technician/ co-op student
- Conduct experiments to understand electrical blow-off phenomena of current carrying connections
- Hand calculations in combination with finite element analysis to design structural components with a desired factor of safety
- Hands-on experience making machine parts with milling machine, lathe, and other shop tools
- Perform a variety of test and inspections on construction materials such as soils, Deep foundations, reinforcing steel, concrete and asphalt. verify all components of each unique structure has been assembled in a manner consistent with the plans and specificationsTrain junior employees in best practices
- Designed and implamented Defense systems For US ARMY Tank Automotive Command.
- Training and instructional of new Defense system For 401st AFSB and 402nd AFSB.
- Time studies and Technical Manual design of new Defense system.
- Managed 300 man maintenace team durring deployments.
- Handled all clearense and security paperwork for said team.
- Create CAD Drawings for various projects
- Create and present monthly reports for projects
- Create and build multiple excel spreadsheets
- Draft new proposals and final reports for projects
- Find and work with various suppliers for new parts and materials
senior engineering technician/production analyst
- Create & maintain routes in eVIN also set up gathering systems in ProCounts and validated for accuracy
- Filing of all federal & state government reports
- Work with marketing to calculate NGL factors for monthly accruals
- Build & maintain Nodal analysis, Wellbore schematics, weekly & monthly production volumes
- Completing recompletion proceedures, assist with LOE reviews, and re-allocations
- Working with partners to provide & receive volumes per agreements
- Part of A&D group to validate wells & P&A liabilities
- Developed complex bridge plans for both new construction as well as rehabilitation projects.
- Performed revisions to final plans and shop drawings as required when changes occurred in the field during construction.
- Worked in teams to develop final plans, shop drawings, and “as built” plans in accordance with all project specifications.
- Provide on-site fire and medical support.
- Performs installation/removal/upgrades for electrical/electronic/IC/C4I tasks (i.e. wiring of terminal boxes, testing and verifying connections, meggering cables, testing and troubleshooting, etc.)
- Performs system testing to evaluate performance and functionality
- Operates tools to aide in fabricating, installing, removing, upgrading tasks
- Uses drawings, technical manuals, instructions, standards, and specifications to perform system installation/removal/upgrade activities
- Certified to perform cableways, connectors (trainee), fire watch, confined space, and may have some special quals (i.e.: Fiber Handler, Shipyard Competent Person, Paint sampling, etc.).
- Understands the scope of work (i.e.: electrical – wiring a terminal box, test and verify connection, meggering a cable, etc.).
- Provide technical support to factory personnel, customer support, field reps and direct customers.
- Handle all testing of products and maintain all certification requirements of products.
- Recommend modifications to existing products or production standards to achieve optimum quality of products.
- Provide field and on-site training for all products.
- Provide field service and trouble shooting of products as needed.
- Write instruction and installation manuals for products.
- Assist in maintenance of production equipment and machinery.
- Managed daily construction activity and monitored progress of all Contractors on site for drainage, embankment,signing, silt fencing, striping, concrete, and asphalt.
- Prepared weekly status updates, daily work reports, and final estimates at each months end.
- Maintained Departmental databases and project field books in order to effectively manage all construction pay items.
- Developed complicated sampling plans, monitored testing procedures, and inspected testing equipment.
- Reviewed accuracy of traffic control plans, and specified the required signing, pavement markings, and
- barricades used during construction.
- Investigated complaints, provided corrective action, and facilitated solutions.
- Materials testing
- Supervision and inspection of job sites
- Process and analysis of lab samples
- Document lab results and field observations
senior engineering technician
- Repair and maintain pick and place surface mount/through hole PCB machinery.
- Wrote machine maintenance schedules.
- Developed training manuals for RM technicians.
- Worked with new technology group, developing new manufacturing techniques.
- Spec’ed and purchased new machines.
- Wrote SOP and ISO 9000 documentation.
- Designed modifications to existing machines.