Engineering Director, Rice, Stokes and Murazik. Vincetown, Minnesota
Jul. 2017 – Aug. 2017
Providing technical guidance to engineering teams and top management. Supporting established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies. Presenting budgets and plans. Finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiency.
Cafe Worker, Runolfsdottir-Bednar. West Milford, Massachusetts
May. 2009 – Dec. 2009
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Create signs to advertise store products or events.
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Set up or restock product displays.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.
- Take customer orders and convey them to other employees for preparation.
- Take out garbage.
Results-driven senior-level operations manager and engineer armed with a graduate degree and 10 years’ experience. Dedicated to improving efficiency, productivity, and profitability of organizations through the development and execution of innovative, cost-effective solutions. Adept at leading teams in the optimization of processes and procedures within manufacturing plants.
South Colorado University, West Shu, Iowa
Master of Science, Engineering, Sep. 2009
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000