- Assisted with negotiations and sales closings.
- Maintained strong relationships with clients through active communication and delivered assets on tight deadlines
- Built and successfully ran a dedicated program for Nintex by working with the Account Director on determining the needs client, but also for the internal delivery team
- Managed multiple successful creative campaigns for WWRCM Oﬃce,Oﬃce Enterprise,and C&E workstreams for Microsoft
- Responsible for upwards of $500k of client budget per quarter
- Planned and owned all projects’ budgets, scope and deadlines
- Led a delivery team across all creative departments per project
- Gained expert knowledge on all types of deliverables including videos, print materials, web assets, compete materials, and conference assets
- Supervised a team of 9 area managers and 160 associates.
- Completed supervisor performance reviews each quarter, offering praise and recommendations for improvement.
- Established and maintained vendor partnerships.
- Collaborated with sales, delivery and service teams to manage seamless client experiences.
- Met with clients to understand needs and develop proactive solutions.
- Consulted with teams on established best practices and process improvements.
- Helped with product rollouts as a subject matter expert.
- Create and maintain project plans and responsible for financial forecasting, Human resource planning, financial reporting.
- Facilitated Team on-boarding, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings.
- Developed and Implemented marketing and sales plans. (Lead Engagement, E-Mail Campaigns)
- Closely monitor Service Levels and areas of improvement
- Responsible for the overall QA delivery for SIT & UAT of 35 applications for Citi Private Testing Center of excellence, managed global team of 235 test professionals across different locations spreading over the area of Functional, Automation, Performance Testing, Business Intelligence Testing, Mobile Testing for iOS and Environmental management (responsible for build deployment, data loading using Ab initio graphs).
- Liaison between the client (US/LATAM/EMEA/APAC) and Hexaware for smooth delivery.
- Responsible for interacting with multiple business users/managers across applications/regions for successful SIT/UAT.
- Established Governance/Communication model between multiple stakeholders (Dev, Testing, BAs, Business team) for seamless execution.
- Responsible for client delivery assurance and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with the Delivery Managers globally in the Business Unit.
- Account Planning and Governance – completely responsible for all Client Management processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage.
- Work closely with the Solutions Leaders across different Horizontal Business Units within the company and external industry partners to build customized solutions pitches for the target account and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions to the account scope.
- Built retention and rapport building guidelines and templates to ensure that users provided excellent level service to B2B VIP clients
- Introduced effective emergency resolutions such as a probation and suspension policy for CareLinx network caregivers (over 350,000+ users)
- Developed helped center articles as well as multi-media content to train users on using our technology
- Vendor management and price negotiation for bill of material, AMC and Services Support.
- Planning itinerary for VIP arrivals and departures.
- Look after the day to day operations of the centre.
- Assist clients with their enquiries about product, feedback and requirements.
- Manage the team to run the operations smoothly.
- Deal with vendor’s as per centre requirements.
- Daily and monthly reports to Hong Kong office.
- Employee and OA recruitments’.
engagement manager/lead architect
- Worked as Onsite Program Manager and Architect managing the end to end delivery for all tracks – ETL, Reporting and DBA.
- Design and implement new solutions as part of the BI initiatives
- Prepare future roadmaps for system upgrades and Teradata platform upgrades
- Liaison with all 8 regional business partners for existing and new projects
- Estimate, Plan and Baseline Work Breakdown Structure for Level of Effort and Timelines
- Identify Strategy, Resource and Staffing Needs for Projects
- Manage, coordinate, and report all delivery aspects of the services in Dashboard against project milestones
- Worked closely with corporate and business leadership.
- Providing clerical support to Account managers during the sales process/ sales documents. Resolving various issues of the partner and customers in regards to their Accounts, Renewals, Refund and the product.
- Taking follow up for timely deliveries of Solution with the concerned department and adhering to the same with necessary follow-ups with SPOCS also documenting the solutions provided for repeated issues.
- Coordinating with Cross functional team related to approvals for Business cases. Organize training for different departments in various regions related to change in pricing, introduction of new product, internal website surﬁng.
- Regular follow ups with Clients/Vendors/Accounts team for timely payments. Provided prompt, accurate and respectful support to users, applying high degree of customer service skill while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Successfully managed $2-3 million budget projects and achieved the project scheduled goals ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Supporting Leadership team in Strategy Planning , Program and Project Management.
- Stakeholder Management, CXO engagements & presentations, Facilitate workshops and contact organizations to explain Company profile and services offered.
- Responding to RFPs and RFIs. (Sales Proposals, SoW, BoQ, BRD and Statement of compliance)
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions. (NPV for corporate reporting and monthly account closing)
- Preparing Cost Estimation and Professional Services Pricing based on FP, WBS, Break-Fix and T&M models.
- Commercial and Master Service Agreement negotiation with Client and IT services partners for efficient Serviced delivery. (SLA/KPIs and Ways of working)