emergency nurse / cns
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel .
- Perform physical examinations, make tentative diagnoses, and triage.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments, in accordance with the NTS.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunisations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds and cannulation .
- Look after all personnel onsite.
- Provide health counselling and advice to the workforce.
- Provide first aid and safety training to the workforce in the office
- Coordinate and manage eventual medical referrals from offshore