- Started and implemented new educational programs such as Spanish Immersion, Nature Based Preschool, and Intergenerational Preschool. Oversight of 457 students and 50 faculty and staff.
- Set educational standards and goals.
- Established policies and procedures.
- Planned and led professional development activities for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
- Supervising, mentoring and training elementary teachers and teacher assistances.
- Leading meetings with staff and parents.
- Creating and maintaining staff handbooks and discipline procedures.
- Overseeing the quarterly reports given to parents.
- Disciplining students.
- Leading in the general running of the elementary school, including elementary extracurricular activities.
- Active member of the leadership team on campus.