electrical maintenance supervisor
- Supervise preventive and routine maintenance on wide variety of electrical equipment accordance with the schedule.
- Handled operation and maintenance in shifts and assign the targets to Electrical and mechanical technicians.
- Aware of the different test carried out in L.V, H.V. feeders& Motors (6.6KV), Air& vacuum circuit breakers.
- Proactively identified the areas of obstruction/breakdowns and took steps to rectify the equipment through application of trouble shooting techniques.
- Carry out visual inspection and be vigilant to identify any developing problem in the area assigned, and report any problems to relevant engineer.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems in PLC, frequency drives and field devices.