- Examined and tested electrical systems to locate loose connections or other faults and make proactive repairs
- Kept work areas clean, neat and free of hazards
- Inspected existing wiring to identify problems such as short circuits
- Demonstrated strong foundation of safety knowledge and implemented industry best practices Maintained organization, cleanliness and safety in all work areas Adhered to company
- standards and OSHA regulations for work site safety Gathered
- required tools and equipment for each task to increase efficiency
- installed plugs
- installed single pole switches
- worked with skilled journeyman
- dealt with service calls
- minor trouble shooting
- help install three phase high voltage panels to power new motors
- Digging trenches
- Underminning pipe
- Cleaning breakers
- Anything else the jouneyman onsite needs
- hang light fixtures
- kept a clean and safe work environment
- help install transformers
- help journeyman terminate 480 switch gear
- Keeping work area clean and following all safety procedure
- Attending weekly safety meetings
- Working as team to complete jobs efficiently
- Working in high places
- Installed and maintained various electrical services throughout Morenci mine.
- Operated many different types of equipment to complete electrical jobs.
- Studied electrical theory through books and knowledge passed down from journeyman electricians.
- Installing various electrical components to machines
- Assisting Electrician with all jobs
- Replacing light fixtures
- Bending rigid and aluminum conduit
- Pulling wire
- Replacing electrical outlets
- Installing breaker box
- Terminating motors
- Helped with installing wiring and conduits: struts and MS cables.
- Used measuring tools to measure and cut wire and conduit.
- Assisted in maintaining electrical tools and equipment.
- Prepared cost estimates for materials and services.