- General investigation.
- Reviewing cases and determining whether they’re worth prosecuting or not.
- Formulating & offering plea deals.
- Litigate appeals and trials.
- Act as the chief attorney for Loudoun County.
- draft legal memoranda, pleadings, settle arguments
- research case law and substantive/ procedural state, federal, and local laws governing issues specific to Americans including civil rights business and economic development and enforcement of federal statue and treaty rights
- file applications, petitions, and pleadings in administration actions
- gather facts and obtain evidence through document review and client interviews
- maintain full communication with clients to obtain any new or useful information and appraise them from the case
- update firms newsletters with recent developments in the law, case progress for class actions, and short articles on topics related to law practice