- Work with Value added distributor (VAD’s) with their set of existing partners and grow revenue for McAfee business.
- Business planning and execution with McAfee Distributors
- Enablement of partners through Distributors
- Joint marketing activities with distributors for Funnel generation.
- Cadence to drive the closure of pipeline generated.
- Programs to incentivize the Sales team of partners and distributors.
distribution manager/quarry manager/heavy equipment operator
- Liaison with MSHA Mining Safety and Health Administration to assure safety and compliance.
- Liaison with DEQ Department of Environmental Quality to ensure environmental health and safety.
- Heavy equipment/Lift Truck/Crew Truck inspection and operations. Light mechanical and maintenance.
- Software: CRM: Customer Relationship Management Software: ACT, Televantage telecommunications software. Production reporting and trucking schedules: Excel.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and distribution of finished goods products and principals.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse and distribution personnel.
- Issue distribution instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Schedule or monitor pickup, delivery, and distribution of value added products to customers.
- Examine finished products to estimate quality, quantities or weight and type of vehicle required for transport of product.
- Keep records, generate reports, and develop demonstrations to helpmanagement understand the perspective.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identifyproblems and find solutions.
- Organize warehouse, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and requirements.
- Use sales forecasting to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Supervised the activities of employees engaged in receiving,storing,testing,and shipping fuel products.
- Planned,developed,and implemented warehouse safety and security programs and activities. Inspected physical conditions of storage facilities, vehicle fleets,and equipment and testing,maintenance,repairs, or replacements for fuel distribution systems.
- Developed and documented standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping ,and salvaging products and materials.
- Supervised the receipt of and distribution of petroleum products, responsible for caring for and dispensing, issuing and shipping bulk or packaged petroleum products.
- Responsible for transport of hazardous materials in amounts of 2,500 Gal aviation turbine fuel valued in excess of $9k.
- Ensure compliance of distributor with PMPKL
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume and customer price of products are achieved for the area
- Develop DSRs & DSS through On the Job Coaching by Work With Process to ensure SICM implementation
- Managed two distributions simultaneously and trained a team of 48 including salesmen and supervisors.
- Consolidate and analyze sales data to explore business opportunities
- Handling 4 territories with a revenue of 70 Lac & 3 Channel Partners.
- Interacting with dealers and distributors regarding product promotion in market and updated with Competition knowledge.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
- Ensure Proper Stock placement at Counters.
- Achievements :
- Won Best DM award in overall parameters consecutively 6 Months since Jan 18
- Ran sales/service and supervised distribution operation that serviced over 3,000 Northwest Herald Customers weekly as well as 100 store outlets daily.
- Set up new accounts and met directly with store owners and managers to sell product.
- Managed 30 drivers for scheduling, routing, routine/special assignments, vacation and overtime.
- Hired, supervised and motivated drivers, distribution and inventory management personnel.
- Responsible for payroll, resolving discrepancies, bonuses, incentives, and employee development.
- Controlled accounting, routing and specifications through accurate computer entry and organization.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with major military sub-contractors, major commercial manufactures.
- Negotiate contracts with purchasing managers, component buyers to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services..