- Managed all outbound shipping documents for 2016-2017 season
- Managed volumes of tobacco and grades and planned loading schedules accordingly
- Worked with quality control to ensure that tobacco met quality shipping standards
dispatch manager/truck pusher/field supervisor
- Safely operate transport within DOT regulations, for pickup and disposal hazardous well site waste.
- Lift and maneuver pressurized hose for vacuum truck.
- Promoted to Field Supervisor.
- Communications with pumpers, engineering personnel for well site locations.
- Organize dispatch of teams for timely execution of daily activities.
- Schedule and plan each transport operator.
- Led daily safety meetings and insured DOT compliance of all operators.
dispatch manager/ client relations manager: –
- Receive orders from customers or senior managers and Completed 30+ outbound customer’s calls per day to confirm delivery dates, time frames, addresses, and phone numbers.
- Keep track of the movement and progress of each driver and vehicle by use of computerises GPRS system
- Liaised with 5+ drivers to coordinate routes and fix routing issues and ensure compliance to the predetermined routes.
- Take inventory to ascertain the stock balances, damages and expiries.
- Prioritize routes according to urgency and nature of commodity and arrange for emergency pickup and delivery.
- Maintain a friendly relationship with customers to ensure continuous patronage.
- Maintain a friendly relationship with drivers to ensure steady compliance whenever they are called for work even in emergency situation.
dispatch manager/bus monitor
- Assigned buses/routes to drivers and monitors based on need and availability.
- Communicated directions or requests to drivers via radio communication.
- Provided and recieved contact from parents via phone.
- Organized attendance and sent them to appropriate parties.
- Monitored children on bus guaranteeing safety while providing appropriate directions to the driver guaranteeing scheduled pick ups and drop offs.