- Record and interpret patients’ diet history, anthropometrics, and information such as pertinent past medical history, social, and laboratory data.
- Explain medical nutrition therapy, medications, diets, or dietitians
- Assessed, documented and monitored the nutrition status of 30 prenatal/breastfeeding patients with/without GDM and other metabolic conditions.
- Provided nutritional counselling for weight management during pregnancy.
- Incorporated motivational interviewing techniques to assist patients identify and overcome barriers to lifestyle changes.
- Conducted multiple nutrition-related educational sessions to prenatal and postpartum mothers.
- Participated in clinical diagnosis and treatments
- Responsible for the meal supply of the whole hospital
- Monitor kitchen environment and keep sanitation
- Held hygienic educational seminar for kitchen staffs
- Provided nutritional consultation for the community
- Provide nutrition assessments and interventions for patients
- Reviews dietary needs of patients and creates individualized meal plans
- Prepare meals as assigned by the Registered Dietitian according to the menu plan, physicians’ requests and sanitary directives
- Prepare food trays for all patients with the supervision of the Registered Dietitians
- Assists the Inventory Manager in receiving and storing food supplies and to store each item properly with labels according to guidelines
- Maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen and preparation areas.
- Shadowed one-on-one job and legal counseling for vulnerable Lebanese populations and Syrian refugees
- Developed lesson plans and materials related to mother care and nutrition during pregnancy to implement with Syrian refugees
- Conducted a Focus Group Discussion with male and female Syrian refugees about mother care and nutrition prior and during pregnancy
- Visited refugee camps in Tripoli and Bekaa to provide an education awareness session about mother care and pregnancy