287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I have been working with Heath Village for the Last five and a half years. Working within the company as a supervisor has given me the greatest understanding of what this company needs to succeed. This position is requiring an individual with great compassion and leadership to benefit the team at hand. My skills will successfully fill the requirements of this positions. Knife skills, proper kitchen safety, and team work are the many skills I have learned to master while working with Heath Village and wish to further my knowledge and spread my knowledge to others.
Nov. 2015 – Present
Dietary Supervisor, King and Sons
This job requires organization, leadership, and communication skills. Supervising a team to work safely and efficiently is the main goal of this position.
Mar. 2012 – Mar. 2013
Pharmaceutical Cashier, DuBuque LLC
This position required good verbal skills and a decent understanding of the pharmaceutical world. Although not a technician, the knowledge of particular medications was obtained to count out prescriptions. Great customer service skills were required when working the register to maintain customer satisfaction.
Associate of Arts: Business Administration
- Cummerata Institute – East Cleora, Florida
Ability to work under pressure
- Tracking food temperature
- Tracking diet card
- Perform cleaning duties to make sure kitchen is clean and stocked for the morning shift, taking out trash
- Check trays to make sure ticket matches tray and put into carts.
- Take temperatures of fridges, run thermo labels
- Work Tray line
- Prepare meals for the residents
- Assist residents eat their meals
- Deliver food 3 times a day to the residents
- Monitor kitchen staff to ensure proper food is being served
- Took inventory once a week of kitchen supplies and food
- Prep/serve meals
- Also assisted in cleaning facility
- Kitchen Maintenance
- Breaking down dinning areas.
- Delivering and serving food to residents rooms
- prepping snacks
- taking inventory of food and kitchen supplies.