- Design and implement software solutions for the ferry booking system.
development coordinator, donor relations
- Developed customized proposals for individuals, corporations and foundations
- Provided writing support for the purpose of stewardship report development and other stewardship-related donor communications and projects
- Created donor reports including donor gift agreements and stewardship reports using the SPS publishing system for brand consistency
- Wrote a variety of communication products to motivate new and existing donors to higher levels of giving (i.e. website content, customized donor e-communications and cases for support)
- Planned, coordinated and executed Foundation and third-party events including fundraising, cultivation, appreciation and awareness events, donor meetings and award ceremonies
- Supported the development team with administrative duties and activities
- Managed a database of over 2,000 donors and solicited new donors.
- Directed an online fundraising drive to support AIDS orphans.
- Assisted in the execution of a nationwide traveling dance tour.
- Manage a team of 5 developers, distributed between our location in The Hague and IBM’s location in Calcutta.
- Oversee the implementation of grant activities and project objectives adhering to the timeline detailed in grant proposal.
- Work closely with other departments to promote and market SCT programs.
- Develop and disseminate monthly electronic newsletter to members and partners.
- Responsible for the dissemination of information and development of communication strategies.
- Collaborate with Director of Community Partnerships and Operations Manager to ensure proper reporting of budget expenditures and activities.
- Serves as the facilitator to expedite building projects through the permit and construction process internally with City staff and externally with the development community.
- Reviews building permit applications to ensure compliance with the Unified Development Code, Planned Developments, Conditional Use Permits and other City of Temple ordinances for new construction of new residential and commercial construction, remodels , additions , flat work , pools, manufacture home set-up, commercial fences, retaining walls, solar panel installation, towers, donation boxes, temporary sales and signs.
- Makes on-going site inspections to ensure compliance with the Unified Development Code, Planned Developments, and Condition Use Permits. Understands how development related codes work and how to interpret them in various situations.
- Evaluates, resolves, and responds to citizen and stakeholder inquiries, complaints, and concerns.
- Serves as a liaison between the Building/Permitting, Transform Temple and the Planning Department.
- Serves as the primary contact point for questions concerning the Unified Development Code, City Ordinance, Planned Developments, and Conditional Use Permits.
- Organize and conduct coordination meetings throughout all stages of the real-estate development project.
- Review full sets of working/construction drawings and coordinate filings with municipalities
- Participate in the sales and marketing initiatives throughout the development process
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current market prices and conditions in relevant municipalities and report to management
- Assist in negotiations for land/zoning approvals with local approving authorities and for agreements with outside Consultants
- Deliver programs including but not limited to, in school clinics, Multicultural Clinics, Coaching Cources, Auskick, Thunder Junior competitions and Gala Days within the Northern Suburbs Region
- Engage Volunteers to assist with junior competitions and programs
- Increase participation rates across all programs within the Northern Suburbs
- Target schools with previous, low participation rates
- Keep accurate records of participants engaged in all AFL activities run
- Approach and build positive relationships with stakeholders
- Assisted to develop community based education programs in Romani communities in Czech Republic
- Guided a pilot program in Slovakia, Hungary and Bulgaria
- Developed the overall development strategy of the organization
- Represented the organization in international fora and conferences