- Listen to customer requests, referring to rentals or fitness class
- Consult charts to determine charges for City rentals, And classes as necessary.directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.Set up and clean for event’s
- Arrange telephone answering services, deliver mail and packages, or answer questions regarding locations for eating, entertainment, and beach activities
- Book tours and activities
- Experience with ShopKeep and NCR Silver
- Making sure guests and VIPs are served and happy
- Organize beach gear, desk, files, and waivers
- Solve problems, greet, and accommodate guests,
- Attended the front desk of a residence hall
- Assisted residents with questions and work orders
- Processed and delivered mail and handled
- Handled confidential information
- Worked Night Shifts
- Enforce security including but not limited to reporting of incidents, checking resident and visitors’ ID’s, and key distribution
- Collect and distribute campus mail, packages, and US mail
- Maintain the inventory of all desk equipment.
- Direct and train student workers in duties such as receiving, shelving, researching, cataloging, and equipment use.
- Greeted persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Filed and maintained records
- Greeted prospective UCSB students and provided information on residential and community living
- Performed routine monitoring of temporary key records and administered keys to residents
- In charge of monitoring the flow of walk-in customers versus those with reservations, taking names and delivering pagers for guests on our waiting list.
- casually suggesting/selling food & beverage or access to games while guests are waiting for a lane.
- “Air traffic control” —greeting guests in person and by phone and relaying details about our venues, pricing, and promotions/specials.
- Provide customers with the proper equipment.
- Ensuring that this equipment is clean and organized.
- Managing customer flow, tracking lane availability, and maximizing lane usage.
- Following all cash-control procedures when ringing sales.