- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- Provide Design Consultation.
- Involved in the design and specifications of projects.
- Evaluate client’s expectations and needs and then develop ideas for the structure.
- To do research into local and federal laws and building codes.
- Design project concept and it’s presntaion (Documents & Sheets).
- Convert main project workflow (CAD) to Bim process,Architecture discipline only.
- Corrdinate structual and Architectural discipline within project workflow.
- Worked closely with the design team in the preparation of the design concepts and development presentations such as walk thoughs and 3D perspectives.
- Prepare scale drawings..
- Responsible in design concept and space planning.
- Supervise all works in the field or site supervision for completion to ensure adherence to the plan and specification.
- Handles estimation.