- Selected, developed and retained qualified staff, as well as trained 26 union employees. Resulted in reducing costs while managing a budget.
- Lead safety programs that directly correlate with Pepsi control and compliance measures.
- Improved work methods and procedures to achieve company objectives by evaluating employee performance, and providing feedback.
- Analyzed data to properly assess risk management to employee disability claims. Lead to a 5% decrease in disability claims in 2015.
- Supported the warehouse to enhance recycling and reduce waste in the Philadelphia Facility
- Ekart(Delivery supervisor)
- Valli vilas residency(customer helper)
- Tool gate (ticketer)
- Resorts (customer helper and food server)
- Textile shop(salesperson)
- Furniture shop (goods transport)
- Collages and company canteen(food making and serving)
- Called / Emailed customers to set up delivery dates
- Up kept a delivery schedule for everyone in the company to see
- Set up LTL deliveries with various companies to ship around the Midwest
- Double checked customer order on trucks