- Provide weekly plans of a healthy nutritional diet for children.
- Consistently maintained a safe and sanitary environment
- Monitored children to provide a positive and safe learning environment
- Provided stimulating activities to promote social, physical, and cognitive skills
- Provided meals and snacks to the children
- Ensured confidential information of the children was kept filed and locked away
- Monitor kids playing.
- Keeping kids safe.
- Making the kids lunch.
- Making babies bottles.
- Planned daily activities.
- Supervised play indoors and outdoors.
- Prepared, served and performed clean-up duties for lunch and snacks.
- Assisted children with eating, proper hygiene and naptime preparation.
- Performed housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, dishwashing.
- Used patience, skill and various behavior modification techniques to maintain order and safety
- Maintained effective schedule balance between rest periods, active play and instruction
- Applied positive behavior management techniques to enhance social interactions and emotional development
- Maintained clean, neat and hazard-free areas to protect kids, personnel and families
- Met with parents about daily activities, positive developments and issues
- Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games.
- Assist in preparing food for children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
- Operate in-house daycare centers within businesses.
- Provide emotional support for distressed children
- Active listen and intentional communication
- Ability to provide affection, security, and comfort
- Building personal relationships with parents and children alike
- Strong skills providing instruction to children
- Excellent interpersonal and age-appropriate communication
- Patience and self-control skills
- High physical stamina and perseverance
- Decision making, critical thinking, evaluation, and problem solving
- Ability to design, plan, implement, and lead educational programs and activities
- Extensive knowledge of the needs of toddlers and infants
- supervised play indoors and outdoors.
- Prepared, served, and performed clean up duties for lunch and snack.
- Assisted students with eating, proper hygiene. and nap time preparation.
- Followed all required classroom safety procedures.
- Cared for children, from those of the infantile age to those of the adolescent age.
- Performed standard daycare duties, including that of diaper changing, supervision, playtime, and the monitoring of sleeping schedules.
- Ensured that a safe environment was consistently maintained.
- Communicated with parental units on a daily basis.
- Aided co-workers in their endeavors.
- Assisted children with dressing and undressing of outerwear, (jackets boots)
- served lunches and snacks and support spoon feeding
- supervised outdoor and indoor play
- completed clean up tasks
- Performed special tasks such as circle time and outside activities to help students with special needs learn and grow.
- Organized classroom materials to help teachers prepare for daily instruction and activities.
- Kept classrooms clean, neat and properly sanitized for student health and classroom efficiency.
- Partnered with teacher to plan and implement lessons following school’s curriculum, goals, objectives and philosophies.
- Created lesson materials, visuals and digital presentations to supplement lesson plans.
- Worked with lead teacher to monitor class schedule and take attendance.