Hands-on, successful Software Engineer with decades of verifiable success leading teams in delivering appropriate technology solutions for desktop and mobile products. Comprehensive knowledge of platform development, enterprise architecture, agile methodologies, cloud services, and web-based applications. Innovative change agent with a unique mix of high-level technology direction and deep technical expertise.
Data Clerk, Schmitt-Kshlerin. Carmineberg, Utah
May. 2017 – Aug. 2017
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Track and trace goods while they are en route to their destinations, expediting orders when necessary.
- Use computers to produce signage.
- Place prices or descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
Systems Engineer, Moen Inc. South Carlita, Arizona
Aug. 2015 – Jan. 2016
- Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
- Plan and install upgrades of database management system software to enhance database performance.
- Provide technical support to junior staff or clients.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
Pagac University, Christenburgh, Colorado
Bachelor of Science, Information Technology, Oct. 2017
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Programming (Java, Visual Basic, Python)
Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
Adobe suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier)
- Daily data entry
- Consenting/enrollment of participants into study
- Scheduling enrolled study participants for monthly visits
- Compiling daily data entry reports.
- Conducting weekly data backups.
- Responsible for data cleaning, data editing, data matching
- Accurately Inputting data in the organization’s computerized database
- Inputted tenant applications, property information, and relevant documents into company database
- Managed property key system
- Performs the necessary filing.
- Assists in documentation control.
- Performs all computer operation/encoding as instructed by my immediate superior.
- Assist in preparing and managing documentation internally/by subcontractor.
- Prepare electronic versions for all job books.
- Responsible for all invoicing to and from clients and vendors.
- Organized and reviewed project deliverables with the engineering team and monitors quality to ensure all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
- Receiving and uploading of data captured on paper into electronic software
- Filling and typing
- Perform any other duties assigned by manager
- Work with courthouse clerks to get information needed
- Entered, processed and stored field raw data in the spreadsheet
- Extracted desired information from the database upon request
- Neatly filed and managed incoming field raw data
- Actively participated and successfully completed other assigned duties
data clerk (usaid project)
- Data entry, reporting and submission using CLIC (client center)
- Update existing data and perform regular backups to ensure data is preserved.
- Assist in site planning, organizing resources ready for the activities.
- Coordinate with community leaders in preparation for service as scheduled.
- Ensuring stocks is readily available and stock records are updated.
- Assist with driving duties as and when required.
- Monthly reporting for all vehicle movements and fuel liquidation.