287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Hands-on and creative Software Development student enthusiastic and committed to leading teams in delivering appropriate technology solutions for desktop and mobile products. Comprehensive knowledge of platform development, agile methodologies, cloud services, and web-based applications. Innovative change agent with a unique mix of high-level technology direction and deep technical expertise. I’m great when working in a team and by myself. I can always count on my quick and critical thinking to solve any problem that comes my way!
Software Developer, Turner Group. Port Kim, Maryland
Feb. 2020 – Present
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Designed a strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
- Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
- Independently designed and executed company catalog for infrastructure support and development.
- Proposed technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement of technical objects.
- Provided methodologies for object-orientated software development and efficient database design.
- Recommended architectural improvements, design solutions and integration solutions.
- Established compatibility with third-party software products by developing a program for modification and integration.
- Developed and implemented complex Internet and Intranet applications on multiple platforms.
Data administrator, Kutch, Howe and Ondricka. West Jeffiefort, Mississippi
May. 2019 – Jun. 2019
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
House sitter, Romaguera, Schiller and Cremin. Novellahaven, Arkansas
Nov. 2018 – Dec. 2018
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
South Zemlak College, South Arvilla, Louisiana
High School Diploma, Computer Science, Mar. 2019
- Capturing invoices
- Call logging and assisting retailers with their queries
- Processing monthly sales reports for the Asia Pacific region.
- Liaising with regional managers for ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Establishing new product codes.
- Administration of the Oracle Sales Analyzer system.
- Maintaining databases in both the AS400 and Ozdocs systems.
- Compilation of Duty Drawback Claims.
- Co-ordinating stock takes, cycle counts and forecasting.
- Budget processing.
- Maintenance of Fully Absorbed Costs.
- Advise business owners on city of Philadelphia licensing procedures regarding food safety and restaurant compliance.
- Conduct annual, interim, and special reviews and meetings to ensure conformance to regulations.
- Manage thousands of records of food safety certificates.
- Process over 5,000 checks and money orders using Oracle software.
- Maintain record of food safety complaints .
- Research information in the municipal archives upon request of public officials or private citizens.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives.
- Processing data in a timely manor to achieve monthly and quarterly deadlines.
- Handling AVI requests from international royalties societies
- Reviewing ownership shares prior to royalties distributions
- Assisting TV/Film team with AVI cue sheet requests
- Performing a wide variety of tasks pertaining to SESAC affiliate catalogs
- Tracking, control and follow up of data received and outstanding data, strictly enforcing relevant targets, processes ad deadlines
- Compile reports and presentations on clinical submissions, trends and data processing results regionally
- Timely completion of queries, data requests and data corrections and distribution of accurate reports
- Maintain an efficient, up to date tracking and electronic filing system
- Reason-ability , quality assurance and accuracy analysis on all data, reports and statistics system
- Assist with statistics system maintenance and participation in system development and improvement
- Assist with training of all LOH staff on the statistics system and monthly reporting
- Compile monthly statistic summaries, reports Ad hoc and data analysis for all clients
- Promote system in a positive way and assist with system education to ensure that statistics are accurate and understood by all users
- Capture/reporting accurately on time
- Control sheet to monitor incoming stats & outstanding stats
- Responsible for data capture, outstanding & rejected data and compiling and distributing all monthly reports
- Manage and quality assurance of the client processes ( Data tracking, importing, summaries, reports, ad hoc queries and analysis)
- Liaison with coordinators, data captures, key account managers, clinic sisters, operational managers, regional managers and clients
- Investigation and analysis of statistic errors, queries, complaints and implementing corrective action within agreed turnaround times
- Transferred data from various sources like MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL Server using SSIS and then created reports using this data using SSRS.
- Identified and added the report parameters and created the reports based on the requirements
- Performed maintenance duties like optimization of queries, functions and stored procedures.
- Provides complex user reports using T-sql
data administrator/ solution specialist
- Performed data analysis and documentation.
- Recommended data standardisation and usage to ensure data integrity.
- Designed and developed schema data models.
- Create a VB Script in excel to speed up redundant processes.
- Modified a comprehensive commercial data reporting package to reflect growth in company’s performance.
- Preparation and analyzing month end reports for several principles that the group deals with for both our local and regional markets.
- Planning the demand for our region (specifically Zimbabwe, Zambia & Malawi) for all our principles and generate orders.
- Cooperate with our commercial teams across the region to verify order requirements and optimise our ordering process.
- Generate monthly regional trading reports for the group and IMS reports for all our suppliers.
- Trained graduate trainees on demand planning and company data reporting.
- Suggested changes to the ordering process to maximize capacity utilization on our trucks and reduce freight rate percentage to our regional loads.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as General Managers, engineers, and route technicians, to ensure job success.
- Participated in establishing compatibility with third party software products by helping to develop programs for modification and integration.
- Provide technical support and services for route technicians working in the field installing, maintaining and collecting machines
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout before and after installation
- Provide technical guidance and/or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems
- Searched for startups, companies, and persons relevant to them.
- Validated info via different services.
- Created a DB for each industry.
- Managed and maintained employee organization, which included organizing events, being accountable for funds and sustaining a budget
- Led data entry team using spreadsheets and statistical software designed for data imputation.
- Collected different primary data using various methods including, interviews, newspaper and magazines, surveys and collated data
- Supervised household survey, establishment and various surveys.
- Coordinated various events and administrative data work obtained from different field works.
- Presented progress report to my industry-based supervisor monthly.
- Added and maintained Global Securities Master file database using data from various vendors such as Bloomberg, Standard & Poor’s, DTC and Euroclear.
- Set up Bank Loans, Derivatives, CACTs, Fractions and other physical securities on SMDB platform.
- Interacted with internal and external client teams to resolve data errors.
- Researched and rectified an average of 50 security system discrepancies per day.
- Selected to travel internationally to assist and train new hires in Manchester, UK
- Deploy emails with active campaign.
- In charge of making sure all of the tech data was inputted correctly in order to be able to bill the client.
- Discuss any problems found with the techs, and push them to do their admin work to their best abilities.
- I am now working remotely a few hours a day.