287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Dental Assistant in search of opportunities in the Fredericksburg area. Educated, versatile professional with experience through the Dental Assistant Training Schools. Four years of experience with children. Provide support to dentist with handling chair side assistance, promoting good oral hygiene, and ability to take X-rays.
Feb. 2020 – Present
Zboncakport, South Dakota
Zboncakport, South Dakota
Nursery Attendant & Family Events Attendant, Veum Inc
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Provide care for mentally disturbed, delinquent, or handicapped children.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents’ or guardians’ attention.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
Jul. 2017 – Aug. 2017
Dance Instructor, Rempel and Sons
- Develop fitness or wellness classes, such as yoga, aerobics, strength training, or aquatics, ensuring a diversity of class offerings.
- Develop or coordinate fitness and wellness programs or services.
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Manage or oversee fitness or recreation facilities, ensuring safe and clean facilities and equipment.
- Northern Turcotte Institute – Lake Jaimeland, Montana
Dental Assistant Certification
- Eastern Rhode Island Academy – North Dionhaven, Louisiana
High School Diploma
- Southern Nitzsche – Ebertmouth, Connecticut
- Design dances for individual dancers, dance companies, musical theatre, dance competitions and special events, and for dancers ranging from beginners to professionals.
- Teach young dance students the fundamentals of the art of dance.
- Having an understanding of health and safety
- Having good communication skills
- Responsible for planning, choreographing, and leading beginner level classes
- Communicating clearly with staff and parents
- Reinforcing a positive and safe environment
- Being able to motivate others
- Monitoring student´s performance
- Planning activities
- Instructing students at home
- Making suggestions to student
- Adapting teaching methods to meet student´s needs
- Being able to control groups of pupils
- Having good sense of quality music
- Design dances for individual dancers and dance companies for dancers ranging from beginners to competitive
- Devise and choreograph dance for
- Teach dance students.
- BALLET, TAP, JAZZ, HIP HOP, POINT, TECHNIQUE
- Plan, organize, and conduct practices weekly.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of dancers.
- Choreograph and coach dance pieces consisting of solos, duets, trios and groups for the studio’s competitive dance team
- Introduce and implemented proper techniques to be observed while dancing, which involved warm-ups and stretching prior to dance
- Designed an 8 month curriculum that outlined crucial skills and moves required for Break dancing.
- Instructed students with background in multiple languages and of cultural origins.
- Provided constructive criticism and encouraged the use of self reflection to encourage meta-cognition development.
- Encouraged practice and social gatherings outside of class fostering discussions relating to dance and difference in cultures.
- Plan and execute lessons for eight classes a week for students ages three to adults.
- Choreograph and rehearse dances in a variety of styles.
- Communicate verbally, in writing, and by phone with staff, parents, and students.
- Support children’s emotional and social development, maintaining a positive environment.
dance instructor/ group leader
- Responsible for supervising children in a Multicultural After School Program
- Created dance routines and lesson plans for other activities.
- Communicated with other team members to make end of year events
- Made phone calls to participants parents regarding upcoming deadlines.
- Assisted with homework help for grades K-5.
- Conduct weekly dance classes to educate young dancers with proper technique, musicality, and character building skills.
- Interacting and communicating with children and teens.
- Prepare choreography outside of the studio that will challenge the dancers.
- Choreograph final recital routines for students.
- Working with various styles of dance. Ex: tap, jazz, hip hop, macro, contemporary.
dance instructor, dance teacher, dance assistant
- Negotiate with event planners and directors to determine the performances we will perform
- Research current trends and new technology, such as techniques, and design trends.
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop dance concepts
- Conducted dance classes in multiple different styles including ballet, hip-hop, and tap
- Teaching various dance styles and levels
- Creating a dance curriculum and daily lesson plans
- Encouraging and motivating students to reach their goals
- Evaluating and recommending for student improvement
- Creating a fun and loving environment with proper discipline
dance instructor/ front desk receptionist
- Salsa / Bachata Dance Instructor
- Zumba Kids instructor
- Performer / Entertainder
- Ladies Performing Team Former and Director
- Events, promotion, recruiting new students
- Lead classes weekly to develop students technique and perfect choreography
- Give constructive feedback to students to help them improve
- Maintain an appropriate class setting
- Help other instructors clean up their routines and perfect their students precision
- Organize and assist production piece for recital
- Communicate with children and their families
- Provided one-on-one instruction to students.
- Oversaw and instructed large groups of children aged 4-7.
- Assisted with coordination and administration of dance program performances.
- Initiated new learning methods, promoting total student comprehension.
- Instruct fitness and wellness movements.
- Instruct basic movements of dance.
- Give basic foundations of different dance styles.
- Create and choreography dance numbers.
- Led dance class by starting off class with warm-ups.
- Constructed dance and taught it to campers (for the end of the summer show).
- Worked cooperatively with peers and campers.
- Maintained a safe play environment for all campers.
- Resolved differences within classes.
- Participated in creating/decorating the end of the summer show.
- Disciplined children and recommended other measures to control behavior.
- Teachers twice a week consistently.
- Substitutes for a variety of class.
- Choreographed pieces for the production of the showcase, costuming, and music editing.
- Can work with all ages, levels and styles of dance.
- Strongest in teaching, Lyrical, Jazz, Hip Hop and youth classes (such as Pre-dance or any other 3-5 years of age category).
- Assign students to their roles.
- Work with children from ages 6-17.
- Performed halftime show at Stockton and Sacramento Kings Arena.
- Very specific position, not many people can get hired.
- Instruct children ranging from 3rd grade to high school
- Research dances by networking with Greek dance professionals to understand the cultural and historical significance of dance in Greek culture
- Work constructively in teams to create lesson plans and year-long curriculum, in addition to instructing
- Edit music and video
- Create dance arrangements
- Performs at ethnic parades, picnics, parties, and many other events as a professional dancer.
- Assists in teaching and collaborates with other dancers.
- Teach dance students from the ages of 3-16 in the disciplines of Ballet, Jazz/ Hip-Hiop, and Tap.
- Devise and choreograph dances for students to perform in end of year performance.
- Teach dance to students age 4-18.
- Choreograph dances for recitals and competitions.
- Direct rehearsals to prepare students for performances.
- Advise dancers on how to stand and move properly, teaching correct dance techniques.
- Run stretch and strength classes to further dance technique, strengthen muscles, and prevent injuries.
- BATD Certified
- Knowing how to manage a large group of hyper children
- Instilling confidence in each and every child
- Having a fun outgoing personality that children feel comfortable with
- Instruct various ages of students in various styles of dance.
- Being physically fit
- Being patient
- Good communication skills]
- Choreograph routines
- Ability to teach different dance styles
- Encourage and motivate dancers
- Plan lessons, activities, & assessments for each class.
- Prepare and develop an end of program routine performed by students in a concert setting.
- Introduce proper Pre – dance and Ballet dance steps
- Choreograph, demonstrate and perform the dance moves correctly for the students to follow.
- Introduce and implement proper techniques to be observed while dancing, which involved warm-ups and stretching prior to dance
- Assist dance classes with my lead instructor.
- Help set up the room/ clean up.
- Lead stretches/ teach choreography.
- Track attendance, participation, or performance data related to classes.
- Leader, choreographer and dance coordinator at Christ embassy.
- Choreograph and instruct for children, teens and adults from the ages of 11-25.
- This job requires you to be patient, understanding and continuously creative.
- Demonstrated extensive dance teaching skills, including teaching children with mental disabilities.
- Provided individual instruction to students.
- Set up special open houses to gain new clients.
- Collaborated in a team-based environment to uphold quality and continuity of service to all clients.
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.Teaches how to dance and exercise to be physically fit.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic dance skills
- Introduce proper Ballet & Hip Hop dance steps and techniques
- Plan lessons, activities, & assessments for each class
- Tutor students when classroom performance indicate a need for more in depth personal instruction.
- Teaching various styles of dance to children ranging in age from 6-15 years old
- Monitoring the progress of the students technique
- Creating routines for many different classes at the same time
- Providing a safe and fun environment for children to learn dance as well as building self confidence and character skills
- Working hand in hand with a co- teacher to create dance routines