- Process payday loan, title loan and cash checking transactions.
- Handle large sums of cash on daily basis according to company guidelines.
- Use data entry skills to enter customer applications into the system.
- Greet/acknowledge every customer within 5 seconds of entering the store.
- Allow NO Customer to wait in line more than 60 seconds.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers face to face or over the phone.
- Answer the phone before the third ring according to guidelines.
- Assist customers with their health insurance policy, including giving them deductible information and estimated costs of procedures or Dr. visits.
- Adjust claims and research claims and codes for approvals/denials
- Assist with appointments and verifying insurance with Dr. offices.
- file management paperwork
junior customer advocate
- Obtain and check all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as incorrect output of reports, incorrect computations, etc.
- Checks issues after deployment to ensure that appropriate fixes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Constant collaboration with Engineering to solve clients’ issues.
- Recommend improvements in products to enhance the system’s features or prevent future problems.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve member’s problems.
- Determine charges that are billed with the members’ to make sure if it should be covered or not.
- Acted as interface between the client base and engineering team.
- Work with back office personnel as needed to resolve issues with customers’ accounts.
- Verify insurance coverage for Retail and Group members
- Responsible for assisting members with pharmacy prescriptions
- Provide first call resolutions
- Responded to inbound support requests from clients on how to use the application and help them get on board.
- Receive deposits and/or payments to customers’ accounts.
- Cash checks according to company policies and guidelines.
- Monitor cash drawer levels and balance daily to ensure ending balance reflects cash activity throughout the day.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on financial products available.
- Monitor branch vault levels, ordering currency and preparing currency to be shipped to Federal Reserve.
- Open new accounts and update existing accounts for clients.
- Supervise others as required and provide on-the-job training.
- Primarily answered inbound calls from high profile retiree clients about their Medicare Health Insurance.
- Chosen by management to make outbound calls to our high profile retiree clients about their benefits when time permitted.
- Reviewed clients claims, benefits and resolved clients issues.
- Strategized the pricing plan as per the market requirement and target audience.
- Improved application conversion rates through successful marketing of product upgrades to clients.
- Worked on paid cancellation of clients and successfully brought down the cancellation rate.
- Conducted online training sessions to new clients and led on boarding process to ensure success rate.
- Helped team to design drip emails which in return increased the response rate of customer.
- Helped team to design the application on the feedback based of clients.
- Strategized on new business and expanded footprint into existing accounts
- Devised and conducted continuous best practice webinar sessions to the install base
customer advocate (account manager)
- Nurtured & grew key revenue metrics within accounts by driving usage through multiple project implementation
- Drove user adoption of programs across cross functional teams through efficient marketing & communication
- Conducted knowledge management training sessions & webinars to nurture new program creators
- Operated as Application Consultant on Greenfield client projects, managed project roadmap & escalations
- Conducted market research & store visits to explore and configure use cases compatible for the platform
- Worked with sales team for presales activities & conducted Product demos as part of sales pitches