- Contact point for crew ground trasnport related schedule/questions.
- Book and resolve conflicts for crew hotel bookings.
- Develop and maintain cost effective scheduling plans for crew members in compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and contractual obligations .
- Interact with crew members and process sick calls, flight cancellations, operation reassignments, crew swaps, and crew movement on a daily basis.
- Prepare various analytical and operational reports for the Operations Department.
- Monitor situational awareness through times of irregular operations and unscheduled events.
- Liaise with operational management, Dispatch, and Maintenance departments.
- Build monthly crew rosters considering operational costs and flight schedule.
- Tracking daily crew movement and operational window movement.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in all phases for Cabin Crew and Flight Deck crew.
- Track Cabin crew check-ins for duties through automated solutions.
- Assist OCC users from all departments for coordination/communication specializing in Flight Dispatch and Flight tracking department.
- Lead and action in cases of non-availability of operational crew by scheduling and mobilizing stand by crew.
- Schedule and dispatch airline crews (Cabin + Flight Deck) to appropriate locations, according to airline network schedule or needs.