- Prepare and package garments for customer pick-up.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding sales, service, and procedures.
- Assign work to staff members and train new workers.
- Provide workers with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints or disputes.
counter clerk/ clothing handler
- Receive and mark articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code numbers.
- Load articles into washers or dryers, or direct other workers to perform loading.
- Start washers and dryers, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and regulate the amount of detergent, water, and starch.
- Remove items from washers or dryers, or direct other workers to do so.
- Sort and count articles removed from washers and dryers, and fold or hang them.
- Review garments after cleaned and pressed, and check for any imperfections.
- Sew buttons on garments, using needles and thread or sewing machines.
- Handling Sales
- Accounting sales
- Inventory tracking
- keep the clear track of the stock
- Scrap disposition
- Office Works
- Trained as an extra-counter for recording sales of the branch.
- Addressed concerns of customers inquiries.
- Organized filing of source documents needed by Branch Cashier.
- Conducted counter checking on a daily basis.
- Retail sales counter clerk as part of one of the Authorized Dealers for Panini® Mazagines Company.
- Budgeted, audited and balanced cash handlings to secure cash drawer.
- Processed cash, check and credit card payments.
- Reconciled cash drawer and corrected any errors.
- Processed customer orders and accurately entered into order system.
- Responded quickly to customer inquiries, answering questions and offering insight into products.
- Managed multiple tasks in high-volume environment.
- Addressed guest complaints and resolved issues to promote satisfaction.
- Received deliveries, unpacked boxes, checked off items in system and stored products in stockroom.
- Completed sales transactions, including all accepted forms of payment.
- Maintained financial accuracy by collecting deposits, fees and payments.
- attention to client
- administrate bills
- use computer and excel
- use of machine for copy
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits, payments, and arrange for billing.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services and products.
- Take in customer orders, answering questions and helping them get to the best option available.
- Listen to customer concerns, feedback and work with them to make their experience even better.
- Prepare daily sales report as performance productivity of the store.
- Sells assertively to achieve sales budget while specializing in a particular brand.
- Attend customers’ requirements and complaints with utmost courtesy.
- Handle cash and credit card report.
- Creates a favorable image for the company by being thoroughly knowledgeable, properly groomed, well-spoken, good manner and courteous at all times.
- Confer with customers in person to provide information about products or services.
- Take and expedite orders.
- Determine charges for products requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- handles bank to bank transaction daily as well as troubleshooting concerns with the branch
- Handled accounts receivables for wholesale commercial accounts
- Responsible for writing, processing and final packaging of customer orders
- Tasked with clerical and administrative duties including receiving administered calls throughout the day, and meticulous record keeping
- Responsible for opening and closing the office daily
- Supervise and provide intensive training and evaluate new employees
- makes sure to cater customer concerns
- provides financial analysis and written reports on sales every month and every quarter of the year
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.