- Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
- Prepare Duty Drinks and management report and confirm that this is as per entitlement.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
- Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
junior cost controller
- Preparation of data of cost control..
- Make Monthly Recapitulation Report of accounting report and cost control
- Data entry of day to day company’s costs & expenses.
- Vouchering all entered data to the system.
- Responsible for cost control via contract, supplier management
- Utilisation of CMS software to report and record costs
- Tracking of cost curves and forecast hours
- Liaising with clients over project scope
- Monthly cost reports and dashboards of project costs
- Prepares costing for every new menu or product.
- Provides Food Cost and Food Cost Percentage to the management for price evaluation.
- Conduct Spot Inventory in other departments.
- Evaluate and approve the request.
- Provide Profit and Loss Statement in every event or function.
- Prepare preliminary budget for awarded project based on allocated margin set by BOD during tender stage.
- Prepare preliminary budget for awarded project based on allocated margin set by BOD during tender staged) using system Symphony eTQM.
- Assist contract department for pre-tender amd post-tender stage purposes.
- Ensure all document are well documented as per ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Participate in company event as per instructed by superior
- Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
- Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented at the Hotel and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
- Responsible for linking the articles and Recipes in Material Control.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.Responsible for All operations for Stores / Purchase / and food and beverage controls system.
- Check the restaurant and bar checks on daily.
- Check the complimentary and confirm that all are approved.
- Daily Import of Micros Sales to Materials Control system.
- Maintain cost control by tracking project cost & comparing against budget and plan.
- Liaise with budget holders to increase accountability for departmental budgets.
- Participate in Project management reviews and Co-ordinate and estimate the annual budget.
- Assist in setting up Project WBS and Cost Breakdown structures as basis for project planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Variance Analysis (Actual vs Plan) & monthly trend analysis report to management.
- Cost Estimation for Project Teams analysis for funding and budget requirements & Cash Call Forecast for project JV’s monthly.
- Prepare Month End Cost and Schedule reports for internal and external stakeholders coordinating with Team Leaders and Project managers.
senior cost controller
- Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the Property Management systems (PMS).
- Check and verify for any lost postings.
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
- Completed journal entries, reconciliations and account analysis to prepare quarterly financial documents and general account management.
- Making sure cost still in line approximately 32% of Cost Food
- Making sure cost still in line approximately 18% of Cost of Beverage
- Manage BEO (Banquet Event Organizer) by controlling recipe of food, food choosing and make Profit and Loss Report before event take a deal.
- Manage storage of dry and wet storage to get effectiveness of use of food and material cost
- Managing mutation of storage items
- Checking and controlling daily market list to reducing potential of waste.
senior cost controller
- Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
- Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts.
- Check and verify all Package meals.
- Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
- Control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems.
- Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
- Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
- Check and verify any happy hour’s discounts.