- Coordinate with other professionals, such as Doctors to ensure job success.
copy writer, editor and proofreader
- Gathering and organizing information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Researching and collecting information to write content for the website
- Copy writing for the website to make the clients to do action
- Editing and proofreading other context prepared for the different pages of the website
- Marketing in different social medias
- Writing stories on Education, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Social Issues.
- Making videos for YouTube and FB: Scripting & Editing.
- Participating in Facebook Live.
- On Field Reporting/ Live Interviews (Digital).
- Handling social media account of India Today (Education).
- Pulling stories from Google Trends.
- Conducted a thirty-minute live interview on Facebook of Manish Sisodia, Deputy CM & Education Minister of Delhi.
- Collaborated with both Web Developing Team and Graphics Team in development of Web Page for clients, ensuring consistency with brand marketing and message strategies.
- At QMP as Copy Writer I have Produced original, creative content for promotional advertisements and marketing materials for Client’s like Bhima, PeakAlpha, Accenture, TATA Communications and Swiggy
- At QMP as a Copywriter presented clients with unique copy options based on overall marketing objectives with Client’s like Oishi , Innisfree House School, TILT POKER ROOM, COCOPELEE, THE ROYAL SENATE
- Worked closely with clients as (Account) Manager for clients like Innisfree House School, TILT POKER ROOM, COCOPELEE, THE ROYAL SENATE to identify their needs and challenges and provide solutions-oriented campaign.
- Assessing the performance periodically to ensure maximum reach and engagement. Ensuring that the month-on-month deliverable are met.
- Crafted and reviewed contents, reviews and release along with Creating digital strategies to ensure effective communication among the online target audience for Innisfree House School, TILT POKER ROOM, COCOPELEE. Managed their Facebook page along with Creating and reviewing Facebook posts and promote them to the right target audience
- Writes captions and manages multiple Instagram accounts prior to product launching, including client’s inquiries through Direct Messaging feature.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
copy writer / account manager
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- The organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Worked as a junior copy writer + content writer for NBAIndia.
- Responsibilities included covering over 1300 games in an 8-month period, curating the best content and posting them throughout the social media handles.
- Wrote editorial pieces for India.NBA.com which would engage core, casual and non-fan communities.
- Worked on digital marketing.
- Worked on analytics and research for the social media front to look at how to improve performance for the social media performance.
- Come up with new strategies for content deployment and content creation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Keep up with all the latest Social Media Trends to have an edge over the competitors.
- Brought on as a last minute replacement for the NBAIndia Social Media team for NBAPlayoffs
- Create and curate content on a daily basis
- Cover every game and have an intricate knowledge of the happenings
- Work on bigger ideas with the creative team for larger campaign.
copy writer, editor
- Confer with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss magazine issue requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- Create and publish content for music and technology sections.
- Research current trends and new technology.
- Casting actors and models to appear in adverts
- Reviewed and edited final copy for accuracy and oversaw all phases of the yearbook.
- Crafting introduction stories of team and vendors.
- To compose stories for vendor’s week activities.
- To write description of given products for each custom local brand.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client’s requirements and core messages
- Familiarising with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Conduct research and interviews.
- Led the company’s Ad creation creative group.
- Organised Auto Carnival
- Coordinate with builders to conduct Eastern India’s largest Realty Expo