287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
control engineer, Kemmer-Harvey. DuBuquetown, Wyoming
Jun. 2017 – Jun. 2018
- Produce electronics drawings or other graphics representing industrial control, instrumentation, sensors, or analog or digital telecommunications networks, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
engineer, Feest, Johns and D'Amore. Port Jeramy, Oklahoma
May. 2015 – Aug. 2015
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
Rodriguez Academy, Lake Blairside, Hawaii
Bachelor of Science, Electronics engineer, Nov. 2017
- Maintain various types of sensors which located in three Nile stations in order to monitor temperature , humidity and water level . these three stations connected with each other and they connected with the control room in the head of the company where i can monitor the status of the stations as well as maintain communication failures .
- Design , troubleshoot and maintain electric & control circuits for different types and sizes of machines which used in marines as well as install suitable electrical equipment in fields .
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks. This include the design schematics drawing for the system.
- Doing Factory Acceptance Test and Software Acceptance Test before site commisioning.
- Direct installation, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
- Perform site commisioning and ensure the system will run according to client specifications.
control engineer, final account engineer
- Final Account Engineer
- Earth Affairs Engineer
- Hendek Motorway Maintenance Business
- Karasu-Kocaali Double Road Control Engineer ( 17 Km Road Length)
- Denizli-Cardak Airport Double Road Control Engineer ( 54 Km Road Length)
- Selcuk-Kusadasi Double Road Control Engineer ( 27 Km Road Length)
- Esme-Ulubey Double Road Control Engineer ( 32 Km Road Length)
- Acting as a single point of communication, bridging the gap between projects and design teams with precise information flow using ERP tools
- Forecasting the onsite requirements through daily supervision and inventory check including changes in demand
- Analyzing the future requirement to the specific details with detailed understanding of requirements from customer
- Team building for the project execution through effective mentoring of fellow workers in process control