- Provides assistance to workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, or dry wall installers. Was helper for father’s construction business able to assist buy using hand tools , Z-mower, chain saw, poser tools and can drive 4-wheel truck hauling various equipment on trailers and fork lift.
- Install, repair, or replace roofing material for shingle and metal roofing systems
- Hang Sheetrock panels, tape, mud, and finish on metal frameworks of walls and ceilings of both residential homes and commercial establishments
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, or fixtures
- Keep records of properly stored materials and equipment usage or problems encountered
- Measure and cut various sizes of materials per specifications
- Operate heavy equipment such as tractors, bulldozers, fork lifts, and related machinery
- Apply paint to residences, commercial properties, or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
- Plan or cultivate lawns or gardens by grading, irrigation, and design
construction helper/laborer/dry wall finisher
- Responsible for preparing job site or work space in accordance to the situation of the job.
- Helped with offloading and loading of all material and tools needed for such job.
- Assisted with forming and pouring of concrete floors and laying concrete blocks.
- Installed sheetrock and cement boards (taped and mud).
- Cleaned up job site and work space after completion of each job.
- Lifted and carried heavy items
- Sprayed insulation
- Redone ceiling
- Replaced crown and shoe molding
- Was in charge of taking proper safety precautions when working road-side assembly.
- Cleared out mildew
- Replaced drywall
- Put up Sheetrock
- Hand painted and roll painted
- Replaced windows
- Caulked ceilings
- Sanded walls, shutters, etc
- Cleaned out gutters
- Pressure washed
- Redone flooring
- Expected to keep office and work area organized as well as watched for possible hazards in the construction area
- Loaded, unloaded, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Apply caulking compounds by hand or caulking guns to isolate materials against water or air.
- Painted finished projects to match customer approved color pallet.
- Joined, aligned, or sealded structural components, such as concrete wall sections or pipes.
- Positioned or dismantled forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
- Tended to pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, or equipment or to heat or move materials.
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or ruler to lay out work.
- Helps make hollow blocks and prepare materials for construction
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures.Sort materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- On call for construction / building infrastructures or houses