- Execute different infrastructure utilities on site such as sanitary waste water line, telecom line, potable water line etc.
- Coordinate the materials and manpower needed for the project’s activities.
- Follow up with the consultant for the quality of work.
- report the executed activities to planning department.
- Construction of Rig Locations (Well Pad, Waste Pit, Water Pit, Cellar, Casing Area, Chemical Area, Parking Area, Access Road and Exit Run Off) as per the Requirement of the Rig with reference to the Standard Drawings approved by PDO.
- Utilization of Asset and Manpower provided by the company to finish up the Rig Locations within the Proper Timescale for Rig Movement.
- Supervision of Day to Day Site Activities accessing the labor Skills and Machinery’s Strength to finish up the project in time. Raising RFI’s and FTR’s whenever required to meet the approved quality and quantity.
- Ensuring all safety requirements of PDO is met by Conducting Daily Tool Box Kit Talk, Attending Weekly Safety GATE Meeting and Ensuring PPE’s are made available for all at site. Proper Machinery Safety is met by Daily Check list and Safe Journey Plan whenever required.
- Complying with the Golden Rules of PDO, Life Saving Rules of PDO and In – House Rules of Najed Al Ahliya LLC (Main – Contractor).
construction engineer/transportation engineer co-op
- Composed daily field inspector sheets detailing daily work pertaining to appropriate cost items
- Checked and approved item quantity sheets for cost item quantities
- Processed design plan comments/redlines and verified appropriate changes were made
- Documented various RFI’s and transmittals into online database
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-genre
- Assists the Construction Manager with delivery of Project fabrication, planning, Erection of structure, Equipment, installation and handover in accordance with contracts and business targets per HSE policies and procedures and work instructions
- Follow all QA/QC procedure, preparation of documents and inspection/ NCR reports as applicable
- Inspects deliveries/installed/constructed work to ensure that it is in accordance with the shop drawings and the specifications.
- Ensures that issues related to local codes, such as health and safety executives and environmental impact issues are complied with.
- Witnesses testing and commissioning and performance of various plant and systems. Issue ‘Handing Over’ certificate for completed works.
- Liaising with the Purchase dept, regarding material and consumable follow ups and to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
construction engineer, gc operations
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve issues, scheduling, change orders.
- Process/track/distribute submittals and RFIs for document control
- Coordinate materials, track equipment rental arrival/departures, scheduling, etc.
- Relay information in a concise, clear, and timely manner to owners, contractors, designers, and engineers as needed.
- 3D modeling, design and detailing of steel.
- provide drawings and reports to fabricate, assemble and erect parts.
- working in a big team.
- meeting deadlines.
- communicate with customers.
- communicate with shop and field managers.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with transmission line and safety codes, or other energy regulations.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
- Supervise the construction works until their acceptance and until correction of defects and completion of outstanding works.
- Inspect the security on the construction site.
- Designing engineering construction sectors.
- Reading engineering panels.
- Supervising building sectors.
- Receiving construction sectors.
- Making construction contracts.
- Currently Leading a team as an Engineer Responsible for project planning, estimation, contract management and material procurement of at RFCL RAMAGUNDAM SITE
- Evaluated field problems, arranged project meetings and coordinated timely review and resolution of on-site issues
- Proposed cost-efficient methods, balanced schedules and improved performance through strategic workforce management
- Ensured that the project was built to specifications by implementing detailed drawing revisions and design changes
- Inspect vehicles, and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure.Examine lifting and conveying devices, such as elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, lifts and hoists, inclined railways, ski lifts, and amusement rides to ensure safety and proper functioning.
- Operated/ CertifiedD6k
- 11088-172 Trailer Combo
- Backhoe Loader
- Dump Truck
- Documents control,stage wise NDT (UT, DPT, RT, and MPT)Inspection.
- Hydrostatic and Pneumatic testing of station piping.
- TCP work inspection and monitoring & coating survey inspection.
- Verification of final as built /isometric drawings.
- Review & Approval of Vendor Supply items QAP of Pipes and Coating.
- Raw material documents review and IMIR.
- Raw material testing as per applicable codes and Specifications.
- Involvement in Pipe Mill and site technical audit as well as First Day Production.
- Overall Quality Monitoring of the project and Communication with Client, Third- party inspection agency, vendors for project issues.
- Inspection of Online, after welding, Fabrication works, Final inspection of coating as per approved QAP and applicable codes.
- Review of procedures and recommendation for their approvals.