- Installing of lights.
- Install temporary leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Place conduit or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas.
- Install/connect circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and relevant rule books.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair.
- Direct or train apprentices to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, roofs or EWP’s to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Pipe Work
- Pulling and terminating Pyro for Fire Alarm systems
- B Foreman in charge of lining up work for crew
- Troubleshooting and Quality Assurance
- Finishing work
- Fixing deficiencies