- Managing the hiring and training process of new team members.
- Developing, monitoring, presenting and evaluating the scientific conference programme related budgets
- Working closely with the conference logistics team on housing, information technology, audio-visual equipment, etc
- Managing scientific program changes and replacement speakers on site.
- Overseeing the onsite roll-out of the programmatic content for the conference.
- Perform any additional tasks requested by the Conference Director.
- Managing and coordinating the scientific conference program for the 2008 International Transplantation Conference (ITC) through dedicated client management system.
- Liaising with the ITC committee, ensuring that the scientific conference program is developed in a timely manner in line with the objectives defined by the conference organisers.
- Setting clear deadlines for all milestones related to the scientific conference programme and tracking adherence to those deadlines.
- Managing the committee-building process from call for papers to selection.
- Facilitating in-person development of sessions at committee meetings.
- Producing printed scientific program and abstract books.
- Supervising staff working on the development of the scientific conference program.