- Smooth Fresh Concrete using Magnesium floats, hand trowels, and power trowels.
- Placing concrete forms.
- Operate Skid loader to transport materials
- Mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection.Use survey instruments, metering devices, tape measures, and test equipment, such as concrete strength measurers, to perform inspections.
- building and putting together forms to pour concrete in
- mucking pulling and pushing concrete out the truck
- minimal finishing skills
- experience pouring patios, stairs, grain bins, and basements