- Process and publish corporate publications.
- Conduct analysis of the relative markets, competitors and media on the basis of the marketing researches.
- Prepare relevant marketing information (reports, memos, PP presentations) for GM and SVB meetings.
- Maintain and update the Internet web page and intranet portal with news, releases and legal documents .
- Foster an inclusive work environment by communicating vision, values and business strategy
- Managed external supplier partners including architect, graphic designer, marketing consultants, media developer & exhibit fabricators
- Led initiatives to integrate and share best practices with other global briefing centers
- Result: Position Aetna Customer Center as a strategic enterprise asset to both internal and external customers; achieved world-class recognition for briefing program. Successfully grew the business by 35% in 2011.
- Hired, manage and develop staff / matrix employees; set goals and objectives, assess and deliver performance reviews; perform all HR duties
- Wrote and updated three-year strategic plan, annual operating plan and quarterly priorities for Customer Center program
- Executed annual communications campaign: newsletters, website content, emails, articles, events, videos, surveys, business summaries and presentations
- Developed and strategically positioned high quality, innovative marketing communications solutions in support of customer briefings, such as multimedia displays and community exhibits.
- Engaged in disciplined approach to writing and reviewing all communication pieces to ensure in line with corporate values and brand guidelines
- Enhanced consultative interactions with discussion leaders by 15% through multi-faceted annual curriculum and communications initiatives
senior communications manager
- Work closely with the group’s Co-Head’s, Managing Directors and global communications team on strategic communications, corporate media issues management and employee-based communications
- Develop, manage and execute on the strategic communications plan in North America, the U.S. and Europe
- Create and manage video messaging and written content for external publications (LinkedIn, Twitter, Newspapers, Conferences etc.)
- Create and distribute all internal, employee and digital communications, including day-to-day communication activities, news blogs, newsletters, memos, employee notices, PowerPoint decks, Scotiabank Live and Workplace updates, speeches and video messages
- Lead and drive a customer-focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Provide reporting data and recommendations on effective communications through the measurement of readership, surveys, interviews, web stats etc.
- Implement communication best practices to ensure consistent and effective message delivery
- Actively contribute to the growth of the agency from six to 20 clients
- Develop, write and pitch to and win new clients
- Hire and grow the agency to 10 team members
- Actively work to build a business with a £1million turnover in the first 12 months of business
- Develop and implement company’s Communications activities and products on the annual basis.
- Plan, budget and report on Communications costs quarterly and annually.
- Support, control and implement Corporate Design rules.
- Work with media: planning, negotiating, document maintenance.
- Write articles, press releases, interviews, comments.
- Assist in organization of specialized exhibitions and conferences
- Provide translation from English into Ukrainian various documents, presentations, instructions, releases etc.
- Plan or direct development or communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public or stakeholder perceptions of an organization’s accomplishments or agenda.
- Develops, implements and maintains a ‘house style’ in all organisational written communications.
- Instrumental in the Operational and Administrative effectiveness of the BotswanaPost Foundation.
- BotswanaPost Foundation Secretariat ( Projects lead & Foundation Board Secretary)
- Develop & manage the annual departmental budget: CSR Programme, training, relations and publicity activities.
- Manages corporate sponsorships: Identifies and negotiates sponsorship opportunities; evaluate incoming sponsorship proposals; identify and discharge promotional opportunities; sponsorship planning and execution; networking and developing strategic relationships; helps maintain a strong brand identity in the marketplace.
- Implemented multi agency CAD system for Fire, EMS and Police agencies
- Chair of multi agency radio system task force and 800 Mhz radio system leading to selection and implementation of multi site system.
- Deployed county wide Trimble GPS system.
- Member of Emergency Operations Center during Allison tropical storm that devastated South Texas.
- Responsible for public affairs, industry relations, corporate communications and media relations.
- Developed and implemented communication programs to promote the use of cleaner fuels in Asia and the Middle East; initiatives included ACFA-funded regional workshops and roundtables, as well as industry forums, conferences, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Managed strategic relationships with government and regulatory bodies, industry associates, peer associations and international partners such as United Nations Environment Programme and Clean Air Initiative for Asian Cities (an Asian Development Bank initiative).
- Represented ACFA to speak at industry conferences and forums in China, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, India and The Philippines.
- Initiated and drafted multi-agency messaging and positioning paper that brought together constituents in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the North America for long-term strategic collaboration.
- Developed resources supporting all communication efforts such as messaging document, PowerPoint presentations and speeches, media articles, Board presentations, corporate brand repositioning, website and newsletter revamp.
- Deputised for the Executive Director during his absence.
- Studied the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
- Established and maintained cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
- Prepared and edited organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders’ reports.
- Purchased advertising space or time as required to promote client’s product or agenda.
- Prepared or delivered speeches to further public relations objectives.
- Planned and conducted market or public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
communications manager, trainer and facilitator
- Karachi Grammar School
- Institute of Business Administration
- Cedar College
- The Lyceum School
- The Second Floor Cafe
- British Council Library
- Pakistan Poetry Slam (Lahore)
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals or business customers and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Keep records and prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
- Globally driving consistent development and implementation of methodology for supply chain, focusing in Top 5 process (Demand, Pre-sales, O2C, S2P and One Delivery), Analytics and Automation.
- Managing ARC’s communication including publicity, publication production, event marketing and direct mail. Under my management the department generated publicity featuring local Red Cross activities to the value of $600,000 in the 99/00 financial year. Most stories featured Red Cross social services, including services for the aged.
- Liaising with staff and volunteers to provide communication support.
- Managing direct mail campaigns to donors for 2.5 years, consistently exceeding budgeted income.
- Managing local publicity campaigns for numerous local and international emergency appeals.
- Managing the redevelopment of Red Cross’ printed promotional material from tender process to final product, providing Red Cross with contemporary, relevant and competitive promotional collateral.
- Managed a team of communicators.
- Worked closely with the CRO, CFO and senior leadership team to enhance employee experience and engagement
- Coordinated large-scale and bank-wide communication initiatives
- Provided internal, external and strategic communication advice and counsel to the Executive Leadership Team across the organization, including the development of strategic plans to support them in achieving their business objectives
- Created and distributed all internal, employee and web based communications, including day-to-day communication activities, blogs and forums, newsletters, intranet and website updates, employee notices, PowerPoint decks, speeches and videos
- Spearheaded all community involvement campaigns (UW etc.)
- Facilitated and coordinated CMRM employee events (e.g. orientation meetings, employee recognition events, employee appreciation week, town halls, management meetings, lunch & learn, career workshops, team events etc.)
- Worked closely with the CFO and senior leadership team to enhance employee engagement using a variety of communication channels
- Created all internal, employee and web based communications, including day-to-day communication activities, news blogs, newsletters, memos, employee notices, PowerPoint decks, Scotiabank Live and Workplace updates, surveys, speeches and video messages
- Facilitated and coordinated Global Finance events (e.g Town Halls, leadership briefings, roadshows, employee recognition events, management meetings, team events etc.)
- Positioned Global Finance as a first-in-class finance function by providing strategic communication support, successfully executing plans and delivering measurement updates
- Ensured employees feel motivated by communicating the Bank’s values, vision and culture strategy
- Oversaw and adhered to the communications department budget