- Responsible for the handling of 400 plus skews
- Compare prices, to determine the best price among potential suppliers.
- Compare suppliers’ bills with purchase orders to verify accuracy.
- Monitor in-house inventory movement.
- Locate new suppliers, and initiate contact with them to establish new opportunities.
- Develop and manage pricing strategies.
- Draft proposals to manage contracts and negotiations.
- Preserve and promote company standards by building a strong and self-sufficient commodity supply base.
- Alleviate risks and focus on developing supplier performance.
- Develop new suppliers.