- Plan, produce and edit television commercials.
- Camera operation, lighting, sound and directing.
- Working as part of a team – Commercial Production and News.
- Liaise with clients about commercial production and approval.
- Know and meet standards for broadcasting and commercial classification.
- Develop commercial clientele by networking to find new customers as well as leverage existing client relationships for referrals of “like kind, quality and size”. (Continually reproduce my “top 20” while transferring my smaller clients to other producers as needed/when possible).
- Generate lists of desirable prospective clients and find ways to create opportunities to get in front of them.
- Track and maintain licensing for all states I’m doing business in. (currently 40+ states)
- Obtain necessary down payments prior to binding on all agency bill policies to ensure no “bad-debt”.
- Cultivate carrier/underwriter relationships to leverage for the benefit of both carrier and client.
- Establish clearly defined list of mutually agreed upon expectations when entering into a new client relationship. Follow up on expectations per pre-determined timeline to show that what had been promised is in fact being delivered.
- Obtain and Retain clients via;
commercial producer/ account executive
- Produced audio for commercials and station promos for over 40 markets across Canada
- Tasked with national imaging projects for multiple brands
- Directed and assigned work for up to 8 producers on a daily basis
- Received the company award for Best Spec Commercial in my first year with Vista