- Check passenger and cargo distributions and fuel amounts to ensure that weight and balance specifications are met.
- Inspect aircraft for defects and malfunctions, according to pre-flight checklists.
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of the passengers, crew, and aircraft
- Fly and navigate airplanes.
- Transport people on fixed schedules to different countries.
- Performing pre- and post-flight aircraft inspections
- Selecting safe and efficient flight routes
- Determining risks that may occur
- Keeping accurate records for compliance purposes
- Communicating with required agencies and personnel