- Running MC cable to and from various locations
- Large scale commercial re-lamp
- Operation of electrical and hand/power tools
- Re-wiring/replacing electronic ballasts
- Replacing lighting fixtures or installing new fixtures
- Troubleshooting electrical issues
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts
- Insure Proper installation of electrical equipment and material in a Commercial/Residential setting.
- Ran a service truck and gained experience with customer service Completed tear-down of existing structures and prepared for new construction.
- Dug trenches, backfilled holes and compacted earth to prepare for new construction.
- Monitored inventory and reported items to be restocked for each job.
- Fabricated specific electrical component parts and assemblies.
- Carried out and completed my electrical apprenticeship from 2006 – 2010