- Maintain a variety of boats on a Weekly, Bi – Weekly, Monthly etc schedule.
- Use hand tools, scrubbing pads and pneumatic tools to help clean and or repair boat hulls, exhaust holes/grates, running gear, trim tabs, zincs, propellers etc..
- Keep a trusting relationship with clients and perform exceptional work as the work being performed may not be seen for an extended amount of time before the owner needs to remove the vessel from the water.
- Keep a clear and calm mindset while working to make sure scuba gear and oxygen tank are working properly and to minimize risk of accidents. Little to no visibility, small and cramped work areas, underwater objects/marine life.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks such as retrieval, surveying etc. upon request.