- Organize and manage the development of fashion line, design critic, creative design, branding, and its brand equity.
- Perform duties, such as taking various responsibilities or important miscellaneous activities.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the internet and books.
- Communicate with customers or other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints and resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Perform administrative tasks, reports, and thesis or projects on computer such as with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, specification sheets, technical sheets, or operating adobe apps such as Adobe Photoshop, Kaledo style, Kaledo print, and making of prod book and look book.
- Consult with managers, personnel, or mentors, to resolve problems to improve in areas such as design or concepts, work process, performance, output quality, and overall concerns.
- Participate in the work of group mates to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work and make recommendations or suggestions to cooperate the management concerning such issues, decisions, or procedural changes, develop ideas, and provide guidance and counseling to resolve problems or settle complex issues.
- Started ballet at the Russian Cultural Center in February 2011 and quit in December 2011.
- Had a drawing course in the Russian Cultural Center and quit in 2012.
- Had a drawing portrait course and quit in 2016.
- Studied Italian (beginners level) at the Italian Center in July 2016 and quit in August 2016.
- Sketch rough and details of the design with specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements, design custom clothing and accessories for individuals/clients.
- Research production specifications, production materials and manufacturing methods, and provide cost estimates and itemized production requirements.
- Observe assistants’ work throughout the design process to ensure the precision of the desired outcome of the product.
- Visit textile showrooms to keep up-to-date on the latest fabrics and test fabrics or oversee testing so that garment care labels can be created. Select quality materials and techniques like fabric manipulation, experiment design concepts to be used for the product/garment.
- Consult with professionals and executives to collaborate or with clients in order to discuss design ideas, negotiate with client’s inquiries.
- Styling and design consultation.
- Identify and research target markets and target customers for designs, looking at factors such as demographical, psychological, geological, and socioeconomic status.
college student /athlete
- Attended Mississippi College in 2016 until 2017. A student that is transferring to another institution in the nearby area. While there he studied business and public speaking along with completing a college algebra course , English composition, world civilization I , Intro Psychology, and varsity football the first semester . Both semesters while attending Mississippi College there was a total of 31 hours received.
- Survived regeneration process at Naval Architecture
- Attending various art festivals
- Achieved 563 TOEFL score
- Sandblasting motors to clean them
- Outside Maintenance
- Removing and Installing railroad ties
- Removing and installing felt on the paper machine
- Fifth hand on the paper machine
- Was a staff in SAMPANESIA, a sub-event in SAMPAN which concerns art festival, which held by Naval Architecture major
- A member at ITS Music
- A member at PSM ITS
- A member at ITS Muay Thai
- Maintained atmosphere of academic learning and advancement to facilitate learning and development of critical thinking skills
- Enrolled in LDKM, LKMW, PKTI-TD
- Maintained a good GPA
- Studied Social Entrepreneurship course
- Explored social entrepreneurs’ motivationns
- Presented a big project relating to a social impact
- Learned strategies employed by successful social entrepreneurs