287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am seeking a position where my management and interpersonal skills will be of help. I also possess a strong work ethic which I would like to offer as an asset to the next hiring position. I am also seeking a position that would allow me to be a team player which I am sure will enhance the productivity of any organization.
Apr. 2013 – Present
Collections Representative, Connelly Group
Over six years of experience in high risk Collections, Retail Private Labor collections and the Home Depot. Handling accounts from 1-120 days delinquent. Helping clients to find the best solution to bring accounts current. Assisting inbound and outbound callers with their accounts. Perform account maintenance, and set up arrangements. Sending out daily and month to date average handle time reports for my team. I have also helped with peer to peer coaching with improving ask rates by sitting with agents who need improvement and sharing best practices, listening to their calls and providing specific feedback to better their performance. I was part of The Home Depot coaching program to help peers improve Right Party Contact percentage when that program was active. From September 2015- November 2015 I was on the Late Fee/Bad number audit team. June 2016- November 2016 I worked in Costco Collections and helped with the Unverified Cell phone team. December 2016- January 2016 I was a job trainer for a Costco Collections class. I am currently working in Bankcards Collections. I have won many awards including Quality and Excellence award for the year.
Apr. 2005 – Jul. 2009
Shift Manager, Wintheiser-Barrows
Crew leader for three years and a Shift Manager for five years. Managing the morning shifts. Making sure we put our customers first, giving fast, quick, and accurate service. Counting the daily cash registers and taking the daily deposit to the bank. Controlling the labor, counting and controlling the store inventory and waste to save the company money.
Bachelor of Science: Public Management and Public Policy, minor Business Administration
- O'Hara College – Dibbertport, Michigan
Associate of Arts: Liberal Arts
- The Blanda Institute – Emardbury, Kansas
Excellent Customer Service skills
I have strong PC and technical knowledge
I am able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
I am very flexible with my time and duties
I have great attention to detail, and self motivated
I have high proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Works Applications, Examples: Word, Excel, Power Point
I have excellent communication skills
Great business sense
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Proactive, friendly customer service specialist dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. Timely and professional with extraordinary communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships to drive business retention. Actively seeking a customer service director role where I can utilize my education and experience to add immediate value to an organization.
Jun. 2016 – Jan. 2017
South Ermelindaburgh, Oregon
South Ermelindaburgh, Oregon
Collections Representative, Kirlin, Shanahan and Cremin
iQor is a third party company that partners with out of state companies for things such as gas and electric. Making outgoing calls to customers with ongoing past-due accounts. Making payment arrangements that best suit the customer but at the same time getting their account back positive and in the right track.
- Provide assistance for customers with special billing requests.
- Monitor automated systems for placing collect calls and intervene for a callers needing assistance.
- Operate telephone switchboards and systems to advance and complete connections, including those for local, long distance, pay telephone, mobile, person-to-person, and emergency calls.
- Observe signal lights on switchboards, and dial or press buttons to make connections.
- Listen to customer requests
Sep. 2015 – Oct. 2015
Terryburgh, South Dakota
Terryburgh, South Dakota
Teller, Koepp, Bruen and Morissette
Greeting every customer with a smile! Figuring out what it is exactly they have came into the branch for. Determining whether or not its a job for us (tellers) or will they need to sit down with a banker to discuss further info. Making withdrawals/deposits for customers as need be. Payments on credit cards, loans, etc.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints as best as can be.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
High School Diploma
- South Krajcik College – Lake Garlandfort, Arizona
Desire to educate and assist troubled customers
Ability to effectively communicate over the phone in a professional and personable manner within time constraints
Very comfortable using a computer and keyboard
- Handled large volume of inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Resolved outstanding automobile loan debt.
- Gained understanding of the collection process.
- Collections including Commonwealth & Westpac Credit Cards & Loans with balances ranging for low to extreme high
- Used skip tracing resources to locate debtors and updated information in the system.
- Resolved challenging situations in a friendly yet firm manner.
- Always achieved our monthly goals
- Confers with customers by telephone in an attempt to obtain payment and bring contract to current status.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collections efforts.
- Records information in customer PC file to update account and payment agreement.
- Receive coaching and feedback to help you grow and progress in your career.
- Make outbound calls to members who are delinquent on payments
- Analyze member’s financial situations and offer best solutions.
- Maintain high call volumes, follow collection call model and performance standards, and utilize skip tracing.
- Perform account maintenance or updates.
- Strategize the best course of action to collect monies.
- Work as a team member and collaborate with peers and supervisors to make the Collections department run smoothly.
- Develop and practice professionalism over the phone.
- Awarded Bronze Award for top collections
- Calling debtors and collecting debts
- Organizing and tracking collections history
- Predicting income and revenue
- Collect past due student loan accounts
- setup payment plans
- skip tracing
- Answer Inbound Calls/Make outbound calls
- Call Center environment working with CONNS Home plus accounts
- Calling clients with past due account
- Obtaining payments via credit card
- Setting up payment arrangements of refinance options to bring account to satisfactory status
- Issuing refunds and adjustments to qualifying accounts
- Confers with customers by telephone in an attempt to obtain payment and bring contract payments to current status.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Records information in customer PC file to update status of account and payment agreement.
- Make collection decisions based on company policy and procedures.
- Ability to process account adjustments.
- Ability to research accounts.
- Retains customers by addressing all of their needs including service, billing, updates to account, and renewals.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated system
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary
- Conferred with both business and residential customers by telephone for the purpose of collecting past due balances.
- Offering clients creative solutions to assist them in overcoming financial hardship.
- Consistently maintained call monitor score over 90%.
- Navigate software such as Bluezone, Director, Client Central, Web Loan Query and LMS.
- Negotiate arrangements on Dealer Finance, Direct Retail and Mortgage loans.
- Being responsive and empathetic to each individual client.
- Initiated all collection activities (telephonic calls, letters and emails)
- Analyzed accounts receivable information to settle on priority
- Produced standard aging reports
- Analyzed receivables information from aging report
- Monitored and collected on historical due amounts
- Arranged for debt repayment or established repayment schedules, based on customer financial situations.
- Contributed to department monthly and quarterly collections goals.
- Two time recipient of department Collector of the Month award.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, and telephone.
- Working for OB/GYN and Oncology Department. My duties included but not limited to:
- Collections and Billing for 5 main physicians and 5 intern’s for, Office Visits Professional fee billing, In Patient/Out Patient Billing, Secondary Billing, 3rd Party Billing, Medicare/Medical Billing, Electronic billing
- Account Audit’s, Working claim denials from the EOB’s, Insurance correspondence, Appeal ‘s submission’s
- Posting charges
- working aging reports
- Authorizations for Procedures/office visits,
- Insurance eligibility verification.