287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Motivated motor coach driver with many years of customer service experience, providing quality service. Detail-oriented self-starter and team player familiar with DOT regulations and order verification processes. I am a safety-conscious driver well-versed in vehicle maintenance and repair. Trustworthy, dependable and professional, meticulous who excels at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
Coach Operator, Bashirian, Jacobi and Lockman. New Ella, Texas
May. 2020 – Present
- Performed pre- and post- trip inspection on vehicles and submitted appropriate forms to supervisor.
- Reported all maintenance and other problems to management.
- Assisted customers and operated all vehicles safely and effectively.
Transit Driver, Harvey LLC. West Theodoreborough, Wisconsin
May. 2019 – Jun. 2019
- Transported passengers between designated bus stops along a prescribed route while complying with traffic regulations
- Operated efficiently in order to adhere to a strict timetable
- Assisted passengers with baggage and collected tickets or cash fare
- Used two-way radio and Mobile Data Terminal for status, location and data entry
- Completed daily paperwork such as Pre-Trip, mileage, ridership and defect reports
Motor Coach Operator – Dispatcher/Driver Manager, Dickinson Group. South Jesusitafort, Connecticut
Mar. 2018 – Nov. 2018
Operated a motorcoach to transport passengers for trips and charters. Responsible for safety of passengers. Inspected coach for defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips. Maintained a daily, legible DOT logbook and ELD and submitted corresponding documents. Established and maintained excellent customer relationships. Was Dispatcher/Drive Manager for a year, responsible for dispatching, hiring and training new drivers. Supervised 30 drivers. Last ten months I was on a scheduled interstate passenger route from Tucson AZ to Los Angeles CA, returning to Tucson the following day for FlixBus.
East Kautzer University, Jasperland, Colorado
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, Nov. 1983
Southern Trantow University, East Karieton, Georgia
Associate of Applied Science, Criminal Justice, Feb. 1981