- Monitor services and servers health via various tools (Nagios, Zabbix, site24x7.com, utpimemonitor etc )
- Listens to business requirements from the business team and translates gathered data into technical solutions.
- Architect and built Adobe’s private cloud offering, focusing on VMware technology stack and custom developed self service environment.
- Manged tens of thousands of machines in a highly automated and scaled environment that supported multiple critical applications for Adobe globally.
- Researched and developed systems to modernize and scale current application architecture using distributed storage and virtual networking solutions.
- Partner with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS and other Cloud Platforms
- Lead Architect in exploring modern Cloud solutions in both Azure and Google Cloud, as part of the long term digital transformation initiative.
- Technical Project Manager on major projects such as migrating around a thousand users to G-Suite to drive a fully collaborative workplace.
- In charge of cloud budgeting and evaluating cloud resource consumption costs for both Azure and GCP Cloud.
- Research and develop new strategies on how to leverage Cloud technology and services to increase business capability and performance to deliver better service.
- Design and enforce Cloud Security such as Cloud IAM for Role-based Access Control.
- Analyze and monitor cloud resource consumption to prevent unexpected cost spikes.
- Prepare and review cloud documentation, network diagram, and process flow.
- Started Working on Amazon Web Services
- Learning New Services for the growth of my organization
- Troubleshooting hardware issues on servers, and escalations with data centres across the globe.
- Monitor services and servers health via various tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Nginx Amplify, site24x7.com, utpimemonitor etc )
cloud architect/system administrator l3
- Manage the AWS and Openstack infrastructure and strategic vendor relationships including development firms.
- Work with internal teams to create the migration process of legacy systems to the AWS cloud.
- CDN Management
- Openstack Object Storage Installation and configuration.
- Work with business unit managers to understand project scope, suggest possible alternatives and document each step of the design.
- Work with Security division to design and manage IAM roles for users, vendors and other third party vendors
- Escalation Point to L1s and L2s.
- End to end design and implementation of a secure private cloud based on open source technology’s in a greenfield environment.
- Working with clients (programmers) to fulfill their needs.
- Dealing with IaaS and PaaS solutions and services.
- Designing business models.