287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Analytical, detail-oriented health care professional offering over 6 years of success in roles as manager, clinic operations lead, and patient service representative dedicated to upholding clinical and non-clinical guidelines, standards, and best practices. Extensive experience evaluating patient data, compiling reports for analysis, conducting employee evaluations, and developing successful financial budgets. Dependable, patient-focused leader with exceptional organization, communication, and relationship management skills.
Apr. 2017 – Present
New Mario, Illinois
New Mario, Illinois
Clinic Supervisor, Pfeffer, Moen and Greenfelder
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Review and analyze facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Manage change in integrated health care delivery systems, such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care.
Dec. 2015 – Jul. 2016
Clinic Lead/Patient Service Representative, Glover, Reynolds and Bartoletti
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
- Post medical insurance billings.
- Manage the department or supervise clerical workers, directing or controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
- Schedule/cancel/reschedule patient appointments
- Answering patient questions related to billing
Associate of Arts: Healthcare Administration
- East Murphy – East Lon, South Carolina
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical staff, clerical, nursing, and other personnel.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service for brand recognition.
- Manage physician schedule.
- Facilitate surgery scheduling and completion of prior authorizations.
- Meet HIPAA guidelines for patient/physician confidentiality.
- Assists designated manager in the day-to-day operations of assigned area by coordinating work and oversight of assigned staff of the medical clinic.
- Provide oversight of staff training programs regarding electronic health record (Epic), workflows and processes to ensure staff competency relating to specific job functions as well as regulatory and Joint Commission compliance.
- Coordinate project management regarding process improvement strategies and implementations.
- Develops data analysis reports and assist with Denial Management and monthly trend data analysis.