287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise of procurement and employee satisfaction services within a positive environment.
Jan. 2020 – Present
Clerical Worker, Brekke, Johnson and Koss
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
Jan. 2015 – Jun. 2016
Security Guard, Dooley, Ortiz and Heidenreich
- Adept at handling emergency situations effectively; medical emergencies, accidents and other treats.
- Prepare daily reports for shift supervisor.
- Responsible for responding to radio transmittals and calls from dispatch or other pertinent parties in a prompt and timely manner.
- Responsible for inspecting all security equipment, systems and cameras to ensure they are properly working.
- Update directory information.
- Keep records of calls placed and received, and of related toll charges.
Aug. 2012 – Oct. 2012
Site Staff- Program Worker, Wilderman-Murazik
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Attend meetings, educational conferences, training workshops and serve on committees.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities and meals served.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
Administrative Justice Certificate: Criminal Justice
- Northern Klocko University – East Veliafort, South Carolina
High School Diploma
- The Nebraska Institute – Port Hannaton, Idaho
Fluent in English and Spanish
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Motivated team player
Excellent customer service skills
- File and sort paper and folders.
- Maintained and updated files.
- Assist with community events (participated in giving candy to kids on Halloween).
- Retrieved and archived documents.
- Provided support to receptionist