- Prepared and presented annual Stewardship to the client
- Selected to take over collection calls to insurance companies. Significantly increased revenue by building relationships that led to higher answer rate and quicker debt collection.
- Initiated group talks over breakfast or lunch to review workload, everyday issues and ways to help each other.
- Managed a claims team of 6 adjuster on the dedicated Moderate claims team for Lowes
- Prepared and presented reports for and to the client
- Resolve complex claim related issues.
- Verify that required claims data is properly logged into the system.
- Confirm compliance with state and federal insurance regulations.
- Responded to inquiries from claimants.
- Knowledge and use of ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Maintained office supplies by performing regular inventory and ordering product.
- Answering multi-line telephone system.
- Managed a team of 5 dedicated claims adjuster
- Managed an SRS office on clients premises.
- Worked very closely with clients CEO and underwriters
- Prepared and maintained an annual budget for the office
- Processing claims through a call centre
- Meeting daily and weekly targets
- Develop or conduct orientation programs.
- Training staff to use government software and programs.
- Managing a portfolio of injury claims by influencing return to work and delivering on claim strategies;
- Assessing and determining liability and entitlements in accordance with legislative requirements;
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with injured workers and third party service providers;
- Coordinating effective and necessary treatment for injured workers in line with treatment plans;
- Accurately updating and maintaining the claims management system;
- Working in accordance with relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures;
- Preparing and conducting regular claim reviews.
- Liaising and negotiating with insurance companies and negligent third parties
- Examine claims forms and other records.
- Monitor insurance claims.
- Correspond with policyholders, claimants, witnesses, police, or other relevant parties.
- End to end management of a claims portfolio
- Proactively managing multiple stakeholders throughout the claims process
- Managing the claims administration team
- Liaising and negotiating with third party insurance companies and negligent third parties
- Recovering outstanding debt from liable parties
- Loss adjustment as per the terms & conditions of insurance policy.
- Dealing with marine claims on behalf of Ship-Owners & Charterer, Hull Underwriters and P&I Club Correspondent .
- Prepare report of findings of investigation. Collect evidence to support contested claims in court.
- Interview or correspond with claimants, witnesses, authorities (port & customs), or other relevant parties to determine claim settlement, denial, or review.
- Negotiated with the Port Authorities, Consignees & Carriers and liaised with various Authorities.