287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
CIO, distinguished by strong financial background, digitally minded, strategic application of emerging technologies, consulting
experience, and operational leadership taking companies to next-level growth and driving innovation, staying ahead of cyber security
challenges and keeping up with the latest technological developments. Expert in building scalable banking products, solutions, and
capabilities while advising and collaborating with C-level executives and stakeholders on efficiency improvement, and strategy
CIO, Streich-Padberg. East Caroll, Oklahoma
Dec. 2018 – Feb. 2019
Developed, managed and implemented IT division short- and long-term strategic plans that resulted in over $1M of operational
expense savings while improving delivery of innovative technology solutions and availability.
Saved more than $2 million through aggressive negotiation of contracts and pricing on a budgeted $10 million for hardware /
software purchases and consulting services.
Spearheaded the introduction of scalable, and cohesive digital transformation strategy for building a future-ready bank to the
market where digital efforts will be resulting in higher return on equity.
Drove the improvement of the IT governance associated processes based on COBIT 2019 which created alignment of IT with the
organizational goals and strategy, reduced IT risk, and improved COBIT 2019 rating 40% (from 2 to 3.2).
Achieved PCI (payment card industry) data security certification to improve security in credit-card processing within twelve
months by implementing a $ 1 million remediation initiative.
Tightened systems environment, enhanced security infrastructure, and raised awareness of data vulnerabilities with security
strategy. Hired managed security service vendor.
Head of IT operations, Emard-Brekke. West Zitabury, New Hampshire
Jun. 2014 – Feb. 2015
Created 1st rolling 5-year technology plan to rationalize server, desktop, laptop replacement. Enabled long-term, strategic IT
budgeting and provided increased stability to users.
Built robust, end-to-end security IT strategy to mitigate risk. Slashed firewall costs by $300 K via replacement of Legacy
Firewalls with next generation solutions.
Directed implementation of complete fiber network connecting all branches with the production & high availability data
centers. Improved speed from 4 MBs / Second to 10 MBs with $350K in annual savings after achieving full project ROI.
Replaced Legacy aging PBX phone system with IP Telephony utilizing branch communication links for voice calls & data as well.
Delivered $150K in annual savings.
Pioneered strategic restructuring of Help Desk operations including implementation of fully trackable ticketing system
improving turnaround time on trouble tickets from days to hours.
Drove virtualization efforts reducing hardware and software costs. Improved uptime for UNIX based applications from 85% to
Southern Walsh University, Princeton, Kentucky
Bachelor of Science, lectca Engineering, Oct. 1988
Fintech & Bank as a Service
- Accountable for IT development and support involving multiple teams and areas of responsibility, leading cross-functional business process transformation committees.
- IT organization’s culture turnaround evidenced on climate surveys (1st /2012 and 3rd/ 2015).
- Strategy implementation for legacy systems transition (to MS Dynamics AX ERP, CRM, CMMS, B2B/B2C Web/Mobile portals and PBI Analytics), being deployed in a segmented fashion (by business units), thus avoiding critical business impacts for a fleet of 30.000 units.
- Enabled customers to increased fleet availability by 8% and reduces costs associated with driving by 4%. It’s a new revenue source for the company and enables profitability increase on vehicle resale (3-5%).
- Delivered predictive analytics for fleet operations, making the budget process more effective and enabled a 15% of fleet maintenance cost reduction.
- Full telecommunications review resulting in overall 35% savings in annual costs, enabling a lower budget even with a 32% annual company growth and revision of Data Center – moving to a third-party reduced cost by 8% and focus on business.
- Accelerate de implementation of technology solutions
- Develop the Technology team from scratch
- Align the technology efforts to the business strategy
- Evolve the team from a operative to a tactical point o view
- Lead technical consultant and solutions architect for client deployments, focusing on security and high-availability of critical business functions.
- Provide virtual CTO services for clients, including building IT roadmaps around business goals and budgets.Communicate high-level strategy with business executives and stakeholders.
- Manage a team of engineers in multiple roles and skill level.
- Oversee delivery of Managed Service offerings, including Server & Desktop Management, Network Device Management & Monitoring, Security and Awareness Training, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Backup & Disaster Recovery, Email Security and Endpoint Protection.
- Develop IT Policies, Procedures and Standards for clients.
- Work with technology vendors to maintain partnerships and enhance solution offerings.
- Transforming Corporate Vision into business results
- Driving Strategic alignment and business transformation
- Spear heading the next generation lighting solutions business
- Change management – product, marketing strategy and customer engagement
- Creating eco-system and technology partnerships with the industry partners and leaders
- Create value to the business through technology solutions.
- Align the technologic initiatives with the business goals and strategy.
- Define and implement the technology solutions based on strategy vision
- Manage all the technology investment for the company
- Lead and mentor the technology team
- Member of the Innovation steering committee
- Member of the Business accelerator program