287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Proactive, friendly customer service specialist dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. Timely and professional with extraordinary communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships to drive business retention. Actively seeking a customer service director role where I can utilize my education and experience to add immediate value to an organization.Dedicated to delivering the highest quality service to every client.
office assistance, Hettinger, Grant and Hansen. Tamekiaside, Vermont
Dec. 2014 – Dec. 2016
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
chinese teacher, Tremblay-Feil. West Elishaville, Georgia
Dec. 2014 – Feb. 2015
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Help children with homework and school work.
Tour guide, Fadel-Krajcik. Budburgh, Vermont
Sep. 2011 – Sep. 2012
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a referral for child advocacy issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints.
- Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment and support services.
- Speak to community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
West Tremblay, Schaeferberg, Tennessee
Bachelor of Science, nursing, Present
experience with personal service
- Presented lessons in a comprehensive manner and used visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provided individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Created and distributed educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assessed and recorded students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Collaborated with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Planed and executed educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Prepared suitable materials and supplies such as handouts and textbooks;
- Facilitated classroom discussions and activities;
- Taught Chinese phonetic alphabet, grammar, vocabulary, and culture.
- Teach Chinese reading and writing to children
- To rganize and direct study abroad programs.
- To prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as how to speak and write a foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used.
- To plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, course materials, and methods of instruction.
- To select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- To participate in campus and community events.