287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Experienced Executive Head in administration with a demonstrated history of working in the health wellness and fitness industry. Skilled in Photography, Public Speaking, Film Production, and Art Direction. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor of Technology – BTech focused in Computer Science from National Institute of Technology Raipur.
Chief Executive, Rice LLC. Gorczanyborough, Ohio
Aug. 2018 – Present
As cheif executive of Healthol I was involved in major decision at the organisations. My key works include the strategy planning for the brand development and slotting the time for the ease operations of the organisation. My work also included representing the organisation at different events such as India mobile congress, Bangalore Tech summit, StartAP 2019, International hospitality expo, Vibrant Gujarat Tech summit, etc.,.
Management Trainee, Kessler LLC. Greenholtton, Washington
Sep. 2017 – Nov. 2017
Being in iB LEAD team at IB Hubs, I have worked as the main supporting members for planning nad execution of capacity building programs for developing leadership skills among youth.
Southern Rodriguez Institute, New Bryant, Texas
Associate of Science, Engineering, Dec. 2017
- My background prior to buying this business was Personal Assistant to a key player at Brierley Investments for over 15 years. This was based in Auckland New Zealand (where I also resided until 1994)
- Upon moving to the Gold Coast I quickly got bored and really wanted to go into Real Estate at that time. However, my children were young, my knowledge of the Gold Coast limited, and my husband purchased this business to keep me interested in staying here. It was a huge challenge and we went through many changes over the period of owning it. The GFC happened in 2009 and we had to downsize, I was very much hands on in the business, hiring, firing, increasing our clientele, chasing the debtors, and overseeing all facets of the business. 20 years later, I finally sold and am now seeking to work in an industry of my choice.
- I have also had 3 years experience in employment recruitment (in New Zealand) where I ran a temporary placement division in Wellington.
- Attend and participate in meetings of the Chamber of Commerce and Business Council committees.
chief executive/center manager/head of operations
- Managing 65 employees, 1200 students and ensuring MQA/MOHE compliance over 15 programs.
- Forecasting and budgeting on operational planning.
- Overseeing fees management issues effectively.
- Elevation of front liners with task-efficiency & groomed towards good customer service with constant motivating and coaching resulting in 85% satisfied students, parents and stakeholders.
- Achieved top KPI for 2 consecutive valuation period among 8 branches.