287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I am very proactive, friendly and dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations at every interaction. In past employment I have been known to have excellent communication skills and ability to build and cultivate relationships to drive business retention.
I have excellent communication skills that I have gained from past employment and hope to to put those to good use when working with other employees.
Actively seeking a employment where I can utilize my education and experience to add immediate value to an organization.
North Douglasmouth, Virginia
- Inspect buildings, wiring ,electrical circuits, heating systems, or foundations during and after construction for structural quality, general safety, or conformance to specifications and codes.
- Approve and sign plans that meet required specifications.
- Review and interpret plans, blueprints, site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
- Inspect and monitor construction sites to ensure adherence to safety standards, building codes, or specifications.
- Maintain daily logs and supplement inspection records with photographs.
East Shanibury, Louisiana
- Completed all cleaning, stocking and organising tasks in assigned sales area.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Torphy Institute – North Ozziechester, Florida
building inspector / carpenter
- Performing property inspections for RTC group.
- Home renovations and refurbishments.
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry and general building.
- Flooring, tiling, painting, roofing.
- Bathroom and Kitchen renovations.
- Pergola’s and carports.
- Evaluating plans and supporting documents prior to the application for building permits.
- Conducting site inspections for compliance with plans submitted for building permit purposes prior for the application of occupancy permits
- Formulate mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify design, according to client engineering requirements.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of structures and engineering tools.
- Providing technical assistance and for various local offices and events.
- Attending training and seminar-workshops conducted by various organizations for the enhancement of work and discover new methods for civil engineering works.